PDA

View Full Version : Stalkers

Vex_Assassin
11-27-2011, 09:47 AM
Alright, so I did every faction challenges except one and it's the Romani challenge where you have to kill 5 stalkers without getting stabbed. I am currently at 3/5. Does anyone have a tip to find a stalker easily? I tried free-running in Constantinople and fighting guards with my Templar Awareness at 100%, but the stalkers don't seem to come anymore (I finished the game). Is it better if I load a memory and just free-roam in it? Thanks!

Collinwood01
11-27-2011, 10:17 AM
They are more rare, after youve finished the game, but not gone. Id say dont run. Walk the streets and theyll pop out at you.

alientraveller
11-27-2011, 10:41 AM
I've noticed they pop up when your notoriety rises, which is neat if my notoriety is at 25 percent so I can kill one to remove it entirely.

Kytr
11-28-2011, 11:18 AM
You pretty much need to have your notoriety above 50% to ever see them. Most of the time they tended to appear after killing several guards.

NuclearFuss
11-28-2011, 03:01 PM
I had one grab me from round a corner earlier. I just walked out and BAM! Then I killed him in the face and all was well.

eagleforlife1
11-28-2011, 04:14 PM
I was standing on a rooftop and decided to turn in the opposite direction that I had originally intended and I found a stalker standing just behind me. He didn't move and let me approach him and take him out and gain 1000A.

kriegerdesgottes
11-29-2011, 01:22 AM
Yeah I noticed that if I just walk for a while and not start running I am way more likely to find one. Then you almost always hear the whispering start and he's usually behind you somewhere.

Kytr
11-29-2011, 10:33 AM
The oddest place I ever found one was standing on top of one of the zip line poles -- I killed him before he could actually attack.

goclo822
11-30-2011, 01:36 AM
I noticed they seemed to pop up a lot in the Bazarr.

pyrotechnick777
11-30-2011, 09:40 PM
i was replaying the mission where you have to tail Tarik from the Bazaar and i encounted 2 in the same replay.
My brother replayed the same mission in his account and he to was attacked by two stalkers. It was probably random chance but i am not complaining because got the last two stalker kills for my challenges.

Kytr
12-01-2011, 08:48 AM
This is odd. I started up a new game last night and got hit by a Stalker in Galata before completing the get new armor quest. Before notoriety has been introduced and you can do anything you want with impunity.

It really looks like it happens most often after you openly fight with guards, especially when killing more than 4 in the same place.