PDA

View Full Version : Why did you lie to me ubisoft?

StanStill
11-19-2010, 03:51 PM
"...the final product is much more on the level, and even on some parts, the frame rate is probably sometimes better on the PS3 than it is on 360."

This is an blatant lie ubi; The framerate problems are unacceptable and rarely reach above 25 even when nothing is happening; the second I get on a horse, go into a crowded area or initiate a chase, the fps drops to like 10-15; it should be at least at a steady 25 fps.

It really takes away from the experience as some of the best parts of the game are marred by "chug-chug-freeze-chug-chug" every time you do something other than walking down an empty alley.

I bought this game on PS3 because I don't want to renew my XBL subscription and because you told me it would be the same (if not better) than the 360 version; but this is most definitely not the case. I was watching my friend play the 360 version earlier and noticed that it was silky smooth compared to the ps3 version; and it didn't freeze or stutter once (looked a lot less washed out too).

I tried to bring it back to the store to exchange it for the 360 version but I couldn't because I had already opened it.

So thanks a lot ubi you lying bastards; I am now 49.99 poorer and stuck with an unplayable game, and all thanks to your lies. I want a REFUND!

Razrback16
11-19-2010, 04:01 PM
See if you can take it back to the store and wait for the PC version -- another perk about the PC -- flexibility in your options.

StanStill
11-19-2010, 04:22 PM
I already said that they wouldn't let me swap it for the 360 version http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif ubi better fix the contrast, framerate and freezing issues on the ps3 a.s.a.p

XVinny84X
11-19-2010, 04:29 PM
Does PS3 version looks prettier??^^

Razrback16
11-19-2010, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by XVinny84X:
Does PS3 version looks prettier??^^

Compared to what? To the XBOX they are about the same aside from some bugs. Compared to the PC, it can't hold a candle.