PDA

View Full Version : how do u wrist blade skull attack?

timpbac2
07-26-2009, 06:16 AM
I saw a youtube video where someone took their wrist blade and shoved it down the middle of a guards skull. There don't seem to be any clear explanations on how to do this.

NoxieDC
07-26-2009, 06:28 AM
You make it sound like someone did that in real life... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Standing still, facing a target's front, high profile + attack

Edengoth
07-26-2009, 12:14 PM
It's a counter. If you fight and use the stealth blade, all your counters will be lethal, you can kill guards who look down or scratch themselves or look around in panic, but of course you will be unable to block.

EmperorxZurg
07-26-2009, 12:57 PM
Edengoth, u don't have to just wait for those reactions if they attack u u can counter with the hidden blade, there's one where Altair dodges around the person and stabs his hidden blade in his back, u can block

Edengoth
07-26-2009, 01:00 PM
I know, i was listing the pros and cons of using stealth blade in combat. Haha i meant them as seperate things, since he probably didn't know you could use the stealth blade in combat at all. 1) you can counter. 2) you can kill if they get distracted. 3) you won't be able to block any attacks if you don't get the counter.

I can see how it all kinda blurred together though lol

Danvish
07-26-2009, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Edengoth:
I know, i was listing the pros and cons of using stealth blade in combat. Haha i meant them as seperate things, since he probably didn't know you could use the stealth blade in combat at all. 1) you can counter. 2) you can kill if they get distracted. 3) you won't be able to block any attacks if you don't get the counter.

I can see how it all kinda blurred together though lol

Right now I'm playing the game again using only the hidden blade to kill (assassination and combat) and it's great.

EmperorxZurg
07-26-2009, 01:11 PM
It's sometimes funny cause they just stand around and ur waiting for them to attack, so everyone just stands there, then one of them decides to see if there shoes are dirty and BAM! chaos again lol

Danvish
07-26-2009, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
It's sometimes funny cause they just stand around and ur waiting for them to attack, so everyone just stands there, then one of them decides to see if there shoes are dirty and BAM! chaos again lol

LOL!
that's so funny dude, it's like you're standing there, and suddenly one of the low ranked guards loses his concentration and looks around. Oh sure, there isn't a deadly assassin near you that already killed half your squad, you can look around to see if there are any cute girls around.
It makes me laugh everytime I see it.

Sarcross
07-26-2009, 01:41 PM
I never knew you could do it until a while ago, and then I never knew that you could kill if it wasn't a counter.

Xanatos2007
07-26-2009, 05:20 PM
I know of three hidden blade skull attacks in AC1; one high-profile assassination from the front where he stabs it into the target's eye socket/under the chin, one counter where he stabs it through the temple and punches the enemy off his blade, and another counter where he stabs it through the eye socket and throws the enemy to the ground. And, of course, everyone's favourite; short blade through the cranium. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

I've seen a double assassination in the E3 demo where he stabd two guards in the base of the skull as well.