PDA

View Full Version : Thank You For The FREE DLC Pack!

Zedrein
12-02-2009, 01:34 PM
i know we have been having problems with the game but these Devs and Ubi peeps are QUICK to get things fixed and on top of that these guys have just GAVE US ALL FOR FREE! a DLC Pack.

And for this i would like to say THANK YOU to the Devs and the peeps at Ubi.

Mikali1408
12-02-2009, 01:38 PM
euhm Zedrein, I haven't yet seen any DLC so far... I'd rather play the game this morning when it was released up here in Belgium but like you say, let's hope Ubisoft fix this problem quick because I don't like the idea paying a collector's edition and not beeing able to play it on the release day ...

Zedrein
12-02-2009, 01:40 PM
Go to the Home page of this site and look at the news section to the left click on it to get your FREE DLC UNLOCK CODE!

Vash811
12-02-2009, 02:07 PM
Umm...what exactly is it that I unlocked? when I went through my RDA campaign I had all the guns...is it just like different graphics or something?

ardvaark09
12-02-2009, 03:02 PM
Just downloaded it. Very nice to get for free!

I hope we eventually get some unlockable armor and skins. I know Europe got some Unlockable armor with their purchase of AC2 for example

edit: I wonder why you aren't able to choose your bows in the weapon select screen as a Naavi though unlike all the other weapons

SeVok
12-02-2009, 03:29 PM
hmm no matter how much I click on the "download the DLC now" on the website, I get tossed back to the main page ???!!

SeVok
12-02-2009, 03:31 PM
Nevermind my previous post, it seems Europian customers get the shaft once more. DLC offer seems to only be valid for US customers. Many thanks Ubisoft !

Mikali1408
12-02-2009, 03:31 PM
Me to SeVok ...

Arioch888
12-03-2009, 07:35 AM
This is the second day in a row I have tried multiple times to enter my code and it tells me the game server is not available.

Wassertroll1994
12-05-2009, 04:37 AM
when will the downlaod content pack be realeased in europe. i live in germany and i want it so badhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Mr-Quest
12-05-2009, 05:17 AM
Question WATS a DLC Pack.

ive never hurt off it zo if you got 1 lett or know how too get it please help me with it MY pSN iD is Mr-Quest

CrimsonVette
12-05-2009, 11:57 AM
I can not get it either. Every time I try it tells me I am not logged in when I am. The when I log in again it opens anew window for the home page and the video play all over again. This just keeps repeating over and over. Very frustrating!! How the heck do I get the DLC. I'm on the PS3

TallHaloFreek
12-09-2009, 06:02 PM
i keep going to click on the dlc and when i click on it it says i need to sighn n again then puts me back to the main menu

kleaneasy
12-10-2009, 10:18 AM
I'm not sure what the plan is with the DLC, but I'll see what I can find out http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

StreeTunderPT
12-11-2009, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by ms-kleaneasy:
I'm not sure what the plan is with the DLC, but I'll see what I can find out http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Thank you very much,

waiting for some news then.

Cheers.

SazzyMan277
12-28-2009, 04:38 PM
you can get the pack of gamespotUK. you need to be a member though so if you don't mind signing up for something new (if you're not already a memeber) then you can get the DLC pack off of gamespotUK.

LurkingDaemon
12-29-2009, 12:09 AM
I'd like to thank Ubisoft for the nifty weapons DLC pack, except for the fact that:

In the campaign mode, you can't customize the look of a Na'Vi character's bow, as the graphic automatically defaults to the most powerful bow in the characters possession (the same applies to the Dual Stingers, irritatingly enough, for RDA characters), thereby the bows won't see too much use out of me, save for the rare moments I want to mess around in Multi-player.

And, most importantly, I'm CANADIAN, which automatically disqualifies me from getting these new models for no reason what-so-ever, given that the internet can be accessed from ANYWHERE in the world now-a-days.

But, yes, the new models look awesome, and I'd hope to be able to enjoy them myself, but that looks like it has to wait for a never-to-be-released Canada only DLC.

Madcat46
12-29-2009, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by LurkingDaemon:
I'd like to thank Ubisoft for the nifty weapons DLC pack, except for the fact that:

<snip>

And, most importantly, I'm CANADIAN, which automatically disqualifies me from getting these new models for no reason what-so-ever, given that the internet can be accessed from ANYWHERE in the world now-a-days.

But, yes, the new models look awesome, and I'd hope to be able to enjoy them myself, but that looks like it has to wait for a never-to-be-released Canada only DLC.

Agreed, what a load of crap

Phrostie
12-29-2009, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by alexzquest:
Question WATS a DLC Pack.

ive never hurt off it zo if you got 1 lett or know how too get it please help me with it MY pSN iD is Mr-Quest

it's Down Loadable Content.

i haven't checked it out, but with other games/companies it would be extra levels, maps, equipment that they didn't include in the original game.

sometimes they do it to give the game sells a boost, other times they do it when they left out soemthing that wasn't ready when the game was released.

either way, it's a good thing now.

SazzyMan277
12-29-2009, 10:22 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JTF2_2:
but that looks like it has to wait for a never-to-be-released Canada only DLC.

<snip>

like i said. you can get it off of any gamespot website. i searched on google 'avatar dlc pack' and i clicked on the gamespot website. i just signed in. clicked the button and it then gave me a code. ANYONE FROM ANYWHERE CAN GET IT from gamespot.

blacklimoband
12-31-2009, 07:09 PM
Unfortunately for those of us who only have the PC version, Gamespot only have codes for PS3 and Xbox 360.... Curse you Gamespot!!!

japanicjess
12-31-2009, 07:16 PM
Hey i found this in the back of one of my games, i'm not going to play this game so i don't want it. Its some Tsteu armor or something for PS3 version. AVP-TWTR-V799-QLJK-PJMF happy avataring

Sanjuro_Makabe
01-03-2010, 07:28 PM
thanks for the code!