PDA

View Full Version : pretty big question

nvanburen
11-18-2007, 12:45 PM
hey Ubisoft, i was just wondering, if i beat the game will i have to start a new game or can i freeroam?

arbiol
11-18-2007, 12:47 PM
you can free roam

spoilers************

you can get to the animus again and go to the memory you want

Ghotten
11-18-2007, 12:48 PM
I've been wondering the same thing! also, i wondered when you start the game again for the second time, do you stay max rank and not lose any gear. Plus, it would be awesome if you could get into every district straight away without having to play the game again to unlock them. again.

Zikro
11-18-2007, 12:58 PM
Freeroam to a certain extent. I suggest loading up the memory block 6 (richard assassination one) and then just ignore the bureau in Jerusalem and wander where you want as at that point, you can/should be able to go everywhere except for Arsurf. You should also have all your weapons.

Ghotten
11-18-2007, 01:02 PM
do you get a choice as to who to assassinate at the end of the game, (SP) Richard or Saladin? I know I'd stab Saladin so many times there wouldn't be anything left to look at. But if I have to kill Richard, that kinda sucks.

IVlatty
11-18-2007, 01:18 PM
you never meet sal-a-din *sp* and the end of the game is pretty messed up, its no different to what you can do at the moment, you can start any assassination you have already completed, with the unlocks you had then. so thier isnt as much fun as they could have put into it, like having ALL the unlocks..

nvanburen
11-18-2007, 04:14 PM
i think they should make some update thats like a freeroam kind of thing

dirtybird21
11-18-2007, 04:21 PM
You don't kill king richard OR Salah Al-din... I don't know why you would want 2 kill him so much though, You don't even really see him in game. You just hear talk about him. You see Richard alot, And you see him at the end of the game but i won't say why... Just that you don't kill him or fight him... They even said you wouldn't because he didnt die in 1191...

nvanburen
11-20-2007, 05:06 PM
knowone has really answered my question

Faylinks
11-20-2007, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by arbiol:
you can free roam

spoilers************

you can get to the animus again and go to the memory you want

lol that information is reliced in the first 5 minetus