PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a patch to fix AI and animation bugs ?

damasch
11-25-2007, 06:22 AM
Hi everyone !

I did not get the game yet,but will in a few days. I'd just like to know if Ubisoft plans to release a patch for PS3 and 360 that fixes AI and animation bugs. If you haven't seen any bugs yet, check out youtube and search for "Assassins creed bug".

Have a nice day,

Damasch

MiniAssasin
11-25-2007, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by damasch:
Hi everyone !

I did not get the game yet,but will in a few days. I'd just like to know if Ubisoft plans to release a patch for PS3 and 360 that fixes AI and animation bugs. If you haven't seen any bugs yet, check out youtube and search for "Assassins creed bug".

Have a nice day,

Damasch

the bugs are not really that existence.

dont forget that the chance of you seeing any f the minor bugs is like 1 in a million and every game has them and the big one with two altairs so far i have counted 6 occurences

6 out of how many people, i dunno what those 6 are doing but everyone else is fine

and theres nothing wrong with the ai play it before you ask for a fix lol

Synner1985
11-25-2007, 09:57 AM
i've got and finished the game, and i've not seen one bug!

Oh i lie, the other day i saw one npc after replaying a memory block to fill up the DNA bars and i saw.... one npc running into a wall

iPlunder
11-25-2007, 10:55 AM
Yah i got no major bug the whole time either. I did though get one of the secret achievements when i exited the game for some reason. I also fell through the ground ONCE. only once.