PDA

View Full Version : Glitch or Not?

DynaRider
12-31-2011, 10:15 AM
Playing game for 3rd time around now and it has happened all 3 times. First noticed when I leaped off the very top of a tall tower (collecting animus fragment) and I pushed the parachute button only to discover I had no parachutes. Not exactly sure at what point they all disappear but I think it's after completing an Altair memory or maybe a hidden tomb or Capadocia. I have to find a tailor shop to refill the pouch. Glitch or not?

When you visit a location where you have set a marker, sometimes the marker clears and other times it doesn't and you have to manually clear it. Glitch or not?

Sometimes your 2nd weapon selection has been cleared and during a fight you try to shoot a poison dart only to discover there is no 2nd weapon selected. You have to reselect to get it back. No idea why it clears. Glitch or not?

At the current point in the game I have just completed a Master Assassin task and my Templar awareness is full so every time I get near any soldiers they attack. There are no Heralds or tax collector guys so I cannot reduce the awareness level. Trying to follow the florist to get some white tulips for Sophia and keep losing him because I get attacked. Glitch or not?

Finding civilians in inappropriate places like a rooftop or standing on a railing. Maybe stuck half in and half out of a roof but still trying to walk. Obvious glitch.

And finally, not a glitch but an irritant. Trying to chase down a bad guy or in a fight with a bunch of soldiers. Having to use the L3 thumb control for rapid movements and constantly jumping into Eagle Vision since it is activated by pressing the L3.

I imagine that a lot of these things must have shown up in testing but in order to rush the game into production they're just not fixed.

DynaRider
12-31-2011, 10:49 AM
The Templar Awareness thing cleared itself when I restarted the game this morning. Obviously must have been a glitch.

smengler
12-31-2011, 12:05 PM
Playing game for 3rd time around now and it has happened all 3 times. First noticed when I leaped off the very top of a tall tower (collecting animus fragment) and I pushed the parachute button only to discover I had no parachutes. Not exactly sure at what point they all disappear but I think it's after completing an Altair memory or maybe a hidden tomb or Capadocia. I have to find a tailor shop to refill the pouch. Glitch or not?

The same thing happens to me. I don't know when it happens or why, but I've died many times because my parachutes were gone.