PDA

View Full Version : Cryptic radio messages?

Haele
03-25-2005, 07:37 PM
I'm on my 10th patrol and I've suddenly started recieving bizarre radio messages I've never had before. The first one tells me to "return to port" (pretty self explanatory) but then I keep recieving one that says "New port : Brest". I assumed this meant I was to divert to Brest, however Brest doesn't actually show up on my campaign map as a port. I'm a little confused, can anyone enlighten me?

CaptainRadish
03-25-2005, 07:44 PM
It looks like you were out at sea when your flotilla went from Wilhelmstaven (Or whatever) to Brest. 1st flotilla, right?

As far as I can tell, you can ignore these messages and continue patrolling as you will. You should teleport to your correct base when you end the patrol.

Haele
03-25-2005, 07:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CaptainRadish:
It looks like you were out at sea when your flotilla went from Wilhelmstaven (Or whatever) to Brest. 1st flotilla, right?

As far as I can tell, you can ignore these messages and continue patrolling as you will. You should teleport to your correct base when you end the patrol. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1st flotilla indeed. Thanks for the help, I'll run the gauntlet of the channel tomorrow morning then now thats cleared up.