PDA

View Full Version : ANyone else finding multiplayer slow?

boobadoowupski
11-25-2010, 10:35 AM
I pre ordered the special edition (officer), having bought the other two AC games when they were first released. It's an epic series, but on line multi player seems to be SO SLOW. I tried to start a game, and after 36 minutes waiting (23 of which there were 6/6 or 7/7 players ready to run) gave up.
What's the matter, Ubi?

stefan040psv
11-25-2010, 10:36 AM
Same I like the singleplayer.
But if i wanna play online i need to wait like 15-30 minutes to play :S make it faster guys then you got a nice gameplay

boobadoowupski
11-25-2010, 10:39 AM
The most irritating thing is that after having the game a week i am yet to actually play an game online.
:@

vikingboy2010
11-25-2010, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by boobadoowupski:
The most irritating thing is that after having the game a week i am yet to actually play an game online.
same here

Evan52395
11-25-2010, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by boobadoowupski:
Almost same here until my friend forced me. Now I can't get enough of it.

I don't have many issues with connecting (knock on wood) as of now. I've always had beast connection though. :P

Nick1021
11-25-2010, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Evan52395:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by boobadoowupski:
Almost same here until my friend forced me. Now I can't get enough of it.

I don't have many issues with connecting (knock on wood) as of now. I've always had beast connection though. :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Before I got the game I told myself. I will finish singleplayer before starting mp.

But then I got the game and I said "one match won't hurt". I didn't play singleplayer for like 4 days.

obliviondoll
11-25-2010, 05:43 PM
There are known matchmaking issues.

There have been several threads with moderator comments advising so.

Yes, it sometimes takes a while to get into a game.

Yes, it's AWESOME when you're in a game, and when you're not having to wait quite so long (it does happen).

And yes, they are trying to find a way to fix the problems.

DivineEzio
11-25-2010, 05:58 PM
What id do is just back out ad look for more i dont wait for more people to join thats ridiculous and just back out and hope for da best