PDA

View Full Version : men in the water

Miechiel
11-20-2010, 12:45 PM
I've played this game since it came out and have had all the things that could go wrong, go wrong. But, I learned and I'm a battle-hardened, hightly decorated Kaleun. I mean. I play this thing almost every day.
Something happened this morning that was weird, very weird. I sank a small merchant of the coast of Ireland, no big deal. Right ? Well, there was a guy in the water waving his arms for a few seconds. Has anyone ever seen this ? or am I in the Twilight Zone with Rod Serling as my First Officer ?

MartiniMik
11-20-2010, 03:08 PM
Miechiel,

doodeedoodoo - doodeedoodoo...(poor attempt @ Twighlight Zone music)...that's a typical haunt of mine and I've never seen it in all of the years that I've been playing. Then again, SHIII never ceases to amaze me with some of the strange things that I run across.

Do you have any mods going???

deep.sharks
11-23-2010, 03:13 PM
Miechiel have SH-4

small merchant of the coast of Ireland, guy in the water waving his arms for a few seconds

you only get this in SH-4 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Miechiel
12-13-2010, 06:44 AM
Hi. Sorry it got so long to get back to you. Yes, I run some of the mods, but only the ones from sub-sim. Other than that, it's all vanilla at 98% realism