PDA

View Full Version : Stupid AI

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 01:18 AM
Well the AI is stupid, thats not news./i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

My primary problems are:
(in no particular order)

-The AI crashes in the ground all the time when landing and otherwise./i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif
============================
PLEASE! REMOVE ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN THE LANDING CIRCLE (circulation) AROUND AN AIRFIELD!

Obstacles being Woods, building AND changes in the elevation.
(to me it doesn't matter if a particular landing field have a forest or mountain or whatever near it as it had in the real life. I am sure as hell that in the real life those landmarks wherent adorned with the shrapnel of hundred undamaged planes.)

No obstacles, means no crashes when landing, its as simple as that.

It is not fun when the whole squadron happily runs into the ground one after one.
here are some pics picturing that situation:
http://w1.733.telia.com/~u73302884/suicide/
(yup, these guys where landing after a transfer mission)

The problem with planes crashing in the ground while dogfighting still remains, a possible solve to this could be an option to turn off crash detection for ground above a certain elevation. (yeah I know its lame but hey fly Crimea and watch all the planes suddenly manned by kamikaze pilots. (very inefficient kamikaze pilots I might add))/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

-The AI have a bad target prioritizings./i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif
All the guys run after the bomber with burning engines and ignore the 20 other guys running towards the target.

Maybe difficult to program? very unrealistic anyway.

Oh And might I add that the burning bombing plane is caused by me?/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif So we are talking about fragstealing to, not that I care that much but the AI should choose the most undamaged bombers with bombs still left if possible.

-Friendly planes keep colliding all the time!/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif
In the bf-109 campaign I am running theres been a collision with friendly planes at least in 1 out of 3 missions.

I know a very easy workaround for this particular problem.
Create a difficulty setting where one can turn off crash detection for friendly planes in the same formation only.

This would solve the problem since friendly planes in the same formation never run into on into each other on purpose.

I know that not very realistic, but friendly planes colliding in 1 out of 3 missions, (sometimes more) isn't realistic either. This setting would in my opinion make the game more realistic.

-Poor wounded guy!/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif
Isn't there some way to give the wounded AI-plane priority when landing?
It have happened on more than one occasion that the friendly but wounded plane all the time have to wait while the faster and undamaged aircrafts sneak in before him until he crashes. Now this is HEAVYILY unrealistic.

-Disobeying little bastards/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif
Why do I sometimes have to turn on the autopilot in order to get them to rejoin. They do not always obey me when I issue different order. Flashing the autopilot on and off might help. Am I doing something wrong?

I would also like the ability to order a single guy back to base when I know he Isn't going to make it, and then I really want him to fly back to the base.

This would solve the problem for the "Poor wounded guy!" in your own flight anyway.

Otherwise this is a good sim, I love it and I will keep on flying.

I am Eagerly awaiting more planes with Two propellers or more.

--
"Too late ... No time."
Concorde pilot Christian Marty, moments before the supersonic jet crashed into a hotel in Gonesse on the outskirts of Paris.

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 01:18 AM
Well the AI is stupid, thats not news./i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

My primary problems are:
(in no particular order)

-The AI crashes in the ground all the time when landing and otherwise./i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif
PLEASE! REMOVE ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN THE LANDING CIRCLE (circulation) AROUND AN AIRFIELD!

Obstacles being Woods, building AND changes in the elevation.
(to me it doesn't matter if a particular landing field have a forest or mountain or whatever near it as it had in the real life. I am sure as hell that in the real life those landmarks wherent adorned with the shrapnel of hundred undamaged planes.)

No obstacles, means no crashes when landing, its as simple as that.

It is not fun when the whole squadron happily runs into the ground one after one.
here are some pics picturing that situation:
http://w1.733.telia.com/~u73302884/suicide/
(yup, these guys where landing after a transfer mission)

The problem with planes crashing in the ground while dogfighting still remains, a possible solve to this could be an option to turn off crash detection for ground above a certain elevation. (yeah I know its lame but hey fly Crimea and watch all the planes suddenly manned by kamikaze pilots. (very inefficient kamikaze pilots I might add))/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

-The AI have a bad target prioritizings./i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif
All the guys run after the bomber with burning engines and ignore the 20 other guys running towards the target.

Maybe difficult to program? very unrealistic anyway.

Oh And might I add that the burning bombing plane is caused by me?/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif So we are talking about fragstealing to, not that I care that much but the AI should choose the most undamaged bombers with bombs still left if possible.

-Friendly planes keep colliding all the time!/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif
In the bf-109 campaign I am running theres been a collision with friendly planes at least in 1 out of 3 missions.

I know a very easy workaround for this particular problem.
Create a difficulty setting where one can turn off crash detection for friendly planes in the same formation only.

This would solve the problem since friendly planes in the same formation never run into on into each other on purpose.

I know that not very realistic, but friendly planes colliding in 1 out of 3 missions, (sometimes more) isn't realistic either. This setting would in my opinion make the game more realistic.

-Poor wounded guy!/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif
Isn't there some way to give the wounded AI-plane priority when landing?
It have happened on more than one occasion that the friendly but wounded plane all the time have to wait while the faster and undamaged aircrafts sneak in before him until he crashes. Now this is HEAVYILY unrealistic.

-Disobeying little bastards/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif
Why do I sometimes have to turn on the autopilot in order to get them to rejoin. They do not always obey me when I issue different order. Flashing the autopilot on and off might help. Am I doing something wrong?

I would also like the ability to order a single guy back to base when I know he Isn't going to make it, and then I really want him to fly back to the base.

This would solve the problem for the "Poor wounded guy!" in your own flight anyway.

Otherwise this is a good sim, I love it and I will keep on flying.

I am Eagerly awaiting more planes with Two propellers or more.

--
"Too late ... No time."
Concorde pilot Christian Marty, moments before the supersonic jet crashed into a hotel in Gonesse on the outskirts of Paris.

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 03:06 AM
I must say I agree with you, AI is an issue

-collisions during navigation

-the kill stealin' issue
as you mentionned, the AI will follow the burning plane, prolly steal your kill, then, oh god help me, sometimes crash on the ground like an idiot just after. HOW many time did have I seen this in my 109 career...

-I often get shot by one of my wingmen, like they aim at the same bomber as you, ignoring the presence of your plane between. How annoying is that?

-Disobediance is an issue too

-heres an advice from Unky Gunter, if your plane's on fire, just jump, dont wait to smell bacon /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

-as I mentionned b4, crashes on the ground for no particular reason, lately I saw a whole squad of Stukas kissin the mountain. a collective suicide or what???

finally, something not really related to AI, but mostly the campaign...have you guys noticed that 9 encounters outta 10 against AI aces (lets say Rall for the following situation) happens like this:

"you prepare to take of, you can hear an alarm sound...bandits are comming to attack you while you take off...

two planes this time, the leader, number 5, and his wingman, number 9 (for some reason)

One passage, number 7 of your squad is on fire. Finally you take off and realise both of the planes have crashed already cuz the flak ate em alive..."

why is it this way?????

this is a pretty cool sig, I wish I
could add a fake fotoshop graph in it... http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 12:11 PM
GunterAeroburst wrote:
- I must say I agree with you, AI is an issue
-
--collisions during navigation
-
--the kill stealin' issue
- as you mentionned, the AI will follow the burning
- plane, prolly steal your kill, then, oh god help me,
- sometimes crash on the ground like an idiot just
- after. HOW many time did have I seen this in my 109
- career...

Yes, AI have problems with this when hunting lowflying enemy planes.

--I often get shot by one of my wingmen, like they aim at the same bomber as you, ignoring the presence of your plane between. How annoying is that?

Very annoying! Are there commie spies in every luftwaffe plane.../i/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

An easy solve for this would be the option to turn off friendly fire for friendly planes in the same flight.

The last week me and my AI-wingmates in IL2s where attacking german vehicle columns. We had achieved the main objective and where heading home. On the way back theres another column so I order my wingmates to engage it since more kills will likely help them be more skilled pilots.

I didnt know if I should laugh or cry when they line up for the shot and BLAMMMO, one guy gets blasted by the rockets of another one. Total devastation, one second he is there, the other he is gone.

These guys where in the same fligth so the option to turn friendly fire off for planes in the same formation would solve this and create a more realistic behavior.

One thing to note, bombs detonating on the ground should still damage friendly planes with this setting on.

--Disobediance is an issue too
-
--heres an advice from Unky Gunter, if your plane's on fire, just jump, dont wait to smell bacon
-
--as I mentionned b4, crashes on the ground for no particular reason, lately I saw a whole squad of Stukas kissin the mountain. a collective suicide or what???

This is what happens a too high obstacle are placed to close to the airfield. the planes simply runs into it while they circulate in order to land.

Removing the obstacles around an airfield would make this problem go away.

- finally, something not really related to AI, but
- mostly the campaign...have you guys noticed that 9
- encounters outta 10 against AI aces (lets say Rall
- for the following situation) happens like this:
-
- "you prepare to take of, you can hear an alarm
- sound...bandits are comming to attack you while you
- take off...
-
- two planes this time, the leader, number 5, and his
- wingman, number 9 (for some reason)
-
- One passage, number 7 of your squad is on fire.
- Finally you take off and realise both of the planes
- have crashed already cuz the flak ate em alive..."
-
-
-
- why is it this way?????

hmm, What exactly is the problem?

--
"Too late ... No time."

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 12:41 PM
Also, please add energy fighters not being handled like they should.

And it wouldn't be so difficult to change the behaviour, at least down to a point where it could be bearable.

Turning on vertical instead of horizontal, keeping the speed up and avoiding knife fights are things that could be implemented in a patch, if they only wanted to.

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 12:59 PM
Please, back to the AI of patch 05!

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 01:52 PM
maxmars wrote:
- Also, please add energy fighters not being handled
- like they should.
-
- And it wouldn't be so difficult to change the
- behaviour, at least down to a point where it could
- be bearable.
-
- Turning on vertical instead of horizontal, keeping
- the speed up and avoiding knife fights are things
- that could be implemented in a patch, if they only
- wanted to.

I think that creating a good AI is the most difficult thing when creating a computer game.

In the game I believe there is one fighter AI and one Bomber AI.
The fighter AI always fight the same way. I don't know if it takes into consideration the different planes it is flying.

It would be fun to put the fighter AI into a bomb plane. he he
/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Implementing the changes I suggested in the "root post" would alleviate some of the more serious issues. And those changes can be implemented quite easily I think.

It would be interesting to hear from the developers on this issue.

The situation isn't that bad, when fighter planes are fighting with each other since they both have the same handicap. (Disadvantage/advantage)

--
"Too late ... No time."

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 02:25 PM
its annoying watchin lots of planes hammer into a hill
they notice its there wayy too late :\
also autopilot handly bangs u into same ground /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 04:52 PM
fromsweden wrote:
- The situation isn't that bad, when fighter planes
- are fighting with each other since they both have
- the same handicap. (Disadvantage/advantage)

Unfortunately when they fight in very different planes, the situation is nothing short of horrible. A group of 4 Ace 109-K4 gets regularly schooled by 4 veteran I-16s.

In coops this is annoying, but can be tuned, e.g. you can assign the TnB planes an AI that is at least two levels below that of energy fighters, but then again the TnB fighters will act like ******s.

In campaigns this leads to results that don't have anything in common with hystorical figures. And I'm not talking about a delta of 10%.. E.g. in operation Barbarossa you have losses, for the Jerries, that would have made even Hitler rethink about the invasion.

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 05:13 PM
I've also seen the AI start up with impromtu aerobatics shows mid-flight, only to crash into the ground...in the middle of my Stalingrad campaign, we were shuttling to a different airfield when suddenly, for no apparent reason, my AI wingmates started diving and looping at very low-level, the other 3 planes in my flight, one of whom was the squadron leader, all crashed into the ground. We weren't even in a hilly area! This is of course highly frustrating...

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 05:25 PM
''hmm, What exactly is the problem?''

Well, if you read properly you'll noticed that I mentionned that 9 encounters out of 10 agaisnt ennemy aces happen this way!

I think in ALL my campaigns so far I only saw an ennemy ace once or twice that wasnt attacking my aerodrome while I was taking off

Thats the problem

could add a fake fotoshop graph in it... http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 05:28 PM
''This is what happens a too high obstacle are placed to close to the airfield. the planes simply runs into it while they circulate in order to land.''

the thing is, the Stukas I mentionned werent circulating in order to land, but comming back to base after attaking ennemy troops, still above ennemy's territory.

They just like...completely ignored the mountain...

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 10:36 PM
Another thing, I wish I could see through clouds like the AI does...

THIS is the graph:

http://www.ifrance.com/boussourir/Luftcaca.jpg
[/img]

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 10:51 PM
CHDT wrote:
- Please, back to the AI of patch 05!
-
-

Well, I didnt read they had made any changes to the dogfighting AI in any of the patches to IL2 FB.

The AI have always been crashprone, I've seen it while dog fighting. I cant say if it happens more after the patch than before.

Have the AI really been more bad at dogfighting since the new patch?

--
"Too late ... No time."

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 10:57 PM
p1ngu666 wrote:
- its annoying watchin lots of planes hammer into a
- hill
- they notice its there wayy too late :\
- also autopilot handly bangs u into same ground
-

Yup, one have to keep check on the autopilot, sometimes it is as if the autopilot is frozen, you press the Autopilot key and you lose control of the plane, but the autopilot only flies you straight forward. (And into the ground IF you where pointing downwards when you activated it.)

If one leaves it on, the Autopilot will soon start flying the plane as usual.

One must always make sure that the plane is not pointing downwards when activating the autopilot. This thing is always more likely to happen near the end of a mission.

--
"Too late ... No time."

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 11:02 PM
maxmars wrote:
-
- fromsweden wrote:
-- The situation isn't that bad, when fighter planes
-- are fighting with each other since they both have
-- the same handicap. (Disadvantage/advantage)
-
- Unfortunately when they fight in very different
- planes, the situation is nothing short of horrible.
- A group of 4 Ace 109-K4 gets regularly schooled by 4
- veteran I-16s.
-
- In coops this is annoying, but can be tuned, e.g.
- you can assign the TnB planes an AI that is at least
- two levels below that of energy fighters, but then
- again the TnB fighters will act like ******s.
-
- In campaigns this leads to results that don't have
- anything in common with hystorical figures. And I'm
- not talking about a delta of 10%.. E.g. in operation
- Barbarossa you have losses, for the Jerries, that
- would have made even Hitler rethink about the
- invasion.
-

Yes, its possible to make up for the AI's shortcomings by tuning different settings and stuff, therefore I think its important that the developers give more options. As I suggested in my earlier post.

But the best thing would be if they improved the AI. The would have use of that work in so they wouldnt lose anything. They have with forgotten battles a good testbed to test new things that they can use later.

--
"Too late ... No time."

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 11:09 PM
GunterAeroburst wrote:
- ''hmm, What exactly is the problem?''
-
- Well, if you read properly you'll noticed that I
- mentionned that 9 encounters out of 10 agaisnt
- ennemy aces happen this way!

That they always attack the same aircraft? I havent seen that. If you run towards them they will be distracted with you until all the aircrafts have started for instance.

I havent seen that behavior often when enemy planes have jumped my home airbase during the beginning of a mission.

- I think in ALL my campaigns so far I only saw an
- ennemy ace once or twice that wasnt attacking my
- aerodrome while I was taking off
-

Is the problem that some aircrafts strafe your base at the beginning of the mission?

That have not happened to me often. Not many times in the IL2 campaign.

Maybe 1 out of 5 or 2 out of 5 times in the bf-109 campaign. More often.

--
"Too late ... No time."

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 11:13 PM
Multimetal wrote:
- I've also seen the AI start up with impromtu
- aerobatics shows mid-flight, only to crash into the
- ground...in the middle of my Stalingrad campaign, we
- were shuttling to a different airfield when
- suddenly, for no apparent reason, my AI wingmates
- started diving and looping at very low-level, the
- other 3 planes in my flight, one of whom was the
- squadron leader, all crashed into the ground. We
- weren't even in a hilly area! This is of course
- highly frustrating...
-
-

Yup, I think that happens when the AI doesnt compensate for changes in the elevation in time.

A good way to see this is in Crimea. If you are over the ocean and you order your wingmen to return to base and there is a high mountain between you and the homebase, they will run into the mountain all the time.

--
"Too late ... No time."

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 11:16 PM
GunterAeroburst wrote:
- ''This is what happens a too high obstacle are
- placed to close to the airfield. the planes simply
- runs into it while they circulate in order to
- land.''
-
-
- the thing is, the Stukas I mentionned werent
- circulating in order to land, but comming back to
- base after attaking ennemy troops, still above
- ennemy's territory.
-
- They just like...completely ignored the mountain...
-

Yup, The elevation changed to fast, and the AI's didnt compensate for the riding ground in time. BLAMMO.

Now if there was a setting to make the AI able to fly trough mountains and other obstacles over a certain altitude the there would be less crashes of this kind. Of course its a very unrealistic feature but its also veru unrealistic when the whole wing suddenly commits suicide.

--
"Too late ... No time."

XyZspineZyX
10-10-2003, 12:29 AM
Yes. This touches upon a very sore point for me. I despise the fact that whole flights of enemy aircraft can crash in a dogfight before I get a chance to kill them. When I think of the kills I could've had!

XyZspineZyX
10-10-2003, 07:59 AM
Since the patching process is still going on, can someone please ask the developers if they have any plan or resource to address at least some of these shortcomings? I mean the fighting AI and the crashing AI.

I understand that the developers don't post here, I was thinking to one of the "champions" of this sim.. I bet Ian Boys could spare some space of one of his emails to Oleg to ask about this if we ask nicely.. Please please Ian. :-))

Personally, if I hear something that comes from the devs team I will stop "whining" here about AI, whatever their answer is. I would like to know what their stance is, that's it; I am playing this sim and would play it anyway. Just using the tool that UBI put here to give feedback. Anyone?

XyZspineZyX
10-10-2003, 01:27 PM
One thing I noticed:

The AI is quite good in maintaining the leader/wingman formation.... And that's about it, I've more than once cut in to take a few shots at the leader, without his wingman ever opening fire on me/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif The same goes for my wingman, he stays in formation but doesn't fire at the enemy behind me, unless I tell him to/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif And from time to time he even leaves the formation/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif Wish I could have him shot upon returning due to cowardness in combat/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

rgds

XyZspineZyX
10-10-2003, 02:57 PM
You're right.
AI like emergency landing into the forest if there are plenty of empty fields (only with wheat) nearby. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Rudidlo.

XyZspineZyX
10-10-2003, 06:25 PM
''Is the problem that some aircrafts strafe your base at the beginning of the mission?''

LOL

No, allright read me very carefully now /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Sometimes during you capaings, you fight against a wing of fighters lead by a famous historic ace of the WWII. Porkryshkin...Tatarenko...Rall, Hartmann...bunch of em

I say that almost 95% of the time, when you meet an ennemy ace, he is STRAFING YOUR AIRBASE while you take off. it almost NEVER happen to see an ennemy ace escorting ennemy bombers or even scrambling to intercept the bombers you could escort

I just wanna know why its that way

THIS is the graph:

XyZspineZyX
10-10-2003, 06:29 PM
''The same goes for my wingman, he stays in formation but doesn't fire at the enemy behind me''

YEP!
I totally agree

Sometimes your wingman and the ennemy are flying so close from each others, like 20 meters and they keep on going like this...without attaking each others...LUNATICS!!!!! /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

THIS is the graph:

XyZspineZyX
10-12-2003, 11:07 PM
maxmars wrote:
- Since the patching process is still going on, can
- someone please ask the developers if they have any
- plan or resource to address at least some of these
- shortcomings? I mean the fighting AI and the
- crashing AI.
-
- I understand that the developers don't post here, I
- was thinking to one of the "champions" of this sim..
- I bet Ian Boys could spare some space of one of his
- emails to Oleg to ask about this if we ask nicely..
- Please please Ian. :-))

Some chnages to remedy the problem are very easy to do.

-Remove crashprone obstacles and elevations within 6km of the airfields.

-give the ability to order a wounded plane home (if you are the wingleader)

-Option to turn of Friendly fire and chrasch detection for friendly planes in the same flight.

-Make the AI compensate faster/earlier for changes in the altitude. (hills and mountains.)

- Personally, if I hear something that comes from the
- devs team I will stop "whining" here about AI,
- whatever their answer is. I would like to know what
- their stance is, that's it; I am playing this sim
- and would play it anyway. Just using the tool that
- UBI put here to give feedback. Anyone?

I agree with you there, to me it doesnt even matter what they say or think, just as long as they take part of suggested changes. To me its ok if they would just give us some soft of comfirmation that they have read the post.

--
"Too late ... No time."

XyZspineZyX
10-12-2003, 11:11 PM
rudidlo wrote:
- You're right.
- AI like emergency landing into the forest if there
- are plenty of empty fields (only with wheat) nearby.
- /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif
-
- Rudidlo.

Yeah, thats another thing that annoys me. They gladly crash in the woods. It would be fun if the AI could try to avoid landing into forests.

A simple change of heading is what is needed.

The question however, is how complicated it is to program the AI to do this.

--
"Too late ... No time."

XyZspineZyX
10-12-2003, 11:17 PM
GunterAeroburst wrote:
- ''Is the problem that some aircrafts strafe your
- base at the beginning of the mission?''
-
- LOL
-
- No, allright read me very carefully now
-

Ok, I still think you were unclear but that doesnt really matter. Now I know what you mean.

- Sometimes during you capaings, you fight against a
- wing of fighters lead by a famous historic ace of
- the WWII. Porkryshkin...Tatarenko...Rall,
- Hartmann...bunch of em
-
- I say that almost 95% of the time, when you meet an
- ennemy ace, he is STRAFING YOUR AIRBASE while you
- take off. it almost NEVER happen to see an ennemy
- ace escorting ennemy bombers or even scrambling to
- intercept the bombers you could escort
-
- I just wanna know why its that way

Well, this seems more to be something in the dynamic campaign generator.

I have myself not seen that particular behavior to that extent as you describe.

--
"Too late ... No time."

XyZspineZyX
10-16-2003, 03:57 PM
I've noticed when AI formation flight groups have a straight on descent of 1000+ between waypoints they go all squirrel. I'm thinking in terms of 4 each aircraft in a grouping. The AI dive, twist, roll, turn all manner of manuevering when a descent starts... LOL

In fact, it appears the AI try to descend immediately at the express rate by manuevering like squirrels cross the road.

What is wrong with steady, straight nose down descents?
It really doesn't matter much about distance between waypoints or speed, either. I've tried several things. I haven't tried descending in a spiral, but that sure would screw up the timing in a mission.

Also, this behaviour is not exclusive to fighters.

This is a big issue because the AI are constantly colliding.

Another time you have a lot of collisions is in turns, especially hard formation turns.

I've mentioned this before both patches in FB...ain't nobody listening ----- /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

-------------- /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif