PDA

View Full Version : TWO OFF TOPIC QUESTIONS...SORRY HAD TO ASK - PLEASE CONSIDER

XyZspineZyX
10-16-2003, 11:24 AM
Hello Oleg and team,
sorry about posting off the topic, but could not think of another perhaps more appropriate place to post this.
1. Announced Battle of Britain title - could we have a wish list forum for that new flight sim now??
and if yes, can you say at this stage if as part of British Air Force, there will be flyable international squadrons such as Polish, Czech etc? who gave such a great contribution in the Battle of Britain? You could chose which squadron to fly for before starting the game..
eg Polish 302 or 303 Squadron or whatever...
that would assign you with appropriately marked aircraft as well......

and

2. Any chance of a Mi 24 Hind flight sim coming out at some stage as a game in itself? seriously that is a very universal and awesome machine that deserves a new edition in the flight sim world. You guys would be perfectly suited to make that happen as you make excellent flight sims.
You could use the existing graphics engine utilised in IL 2 or LOMAC.
Last M24 Hind game was done by Digital Integration way back around 1996 and now refuses to run on Windows XP! regardless of that last bit. It would be really good to have this re released in a new and updated form courtesy of you guys. If that happened, I for one would buy the game for sure. Mi 24 is a very potent weapon platform and one that is very adaptable at range of tasks it can attend to.

Hope you will understand my questions and forgive me for posting here.

Appreciate your feedback.
Thank you

Thank You.
Cheers

XyZspineZyX
10-16-2003, 11:24 AM
Hello Oleg and team,
sorry about posting off the topic, but could not think of another perhaps more appropriate place to post this.
1. Announced Battle of Britain title - could we have a wish list forum for that new flight sim now??
and if yes, can you say at this stage if as part of British Air Force, there will be flyable international squadrons such as Polish, Czech etc? who gave such a great contribution in the Battle of Britain? You could chose which squadron to fly for before starting the game..
eg Polish 302 or 303 Squadron or whatever...
that would assign you with appropriately marked aircraft as well......

and

2. Any chance of a Mi 24 Hind flight sim coming out at some stage as a game in itself? seriously that is a very universal and awesome machine that deserves a new edition in the flight sim world. You guys would be perfectly suited to make that happen as you make excellent flight sims.
You could use the existing graphics engine utilised in IL 2 or LOMAC.
Last M24 Hind game was done by Digital Integration way back around 1996 and now refuses to run on Windows XP! regardless of that last bit. It would be really good to have this re released in a new and updated form courtesy of you guys. If that happened, I for one would buy the game for sure. Mi 24 is a very potent weapon platform and one that is very adaptable at range of tasks it can attend to.

Hope you will understand my questions and forgive me for posting here.

Appreciate your feedback.
Thank you

Thank You.
Cheers