PDA

View Full Version : Top Gun Fox 2 Pro SHOCK -problem

XyZspineZyX
06-24-2003, 02:13 PM
I have problems with my Thrustmaster Top Gun Fox 2 Pro SHOCK -joystick. For some reason my Win98SE (and the game) do not recognize my joystick's sliding thumb throttle. Win98SE has recently reinstalled and I got the latest drivers from Thrustmaster technical support and IL2-FB has been installed and reinstalled several times but still no reaction from Win98SE and the game. When I try to fly, the power goes up and down (from 0 to 110 %) BY ITSELF, when ever it wants to. All the other features work fine. In the HOTAS CONTROL I managed to define to Power: U-slider Axis. Any ideas? I'm using DirectX8.1, which I installed from the game's CD:s. Other stuff: 1,2GHz Athlon, Hercules 3d Prophet 8500, Soundblaster Live! Value. All the drivers should be ok. It would be nice to fly...

XyZspineZyX
06-24-2003, 02:13 PM
I have problems with my Thrustmaster Top Gun Fox 2 Pro SHOCK -joystick. For some reason my Win98SE (and the game) do not recognize my joystick's sliding thumb throttle. Win98SE has recently reinstalled and I got the latest drivers from Thrustmaster technical support and IL2-FB has been installed and reinstalled several times but still no reaction from Win98SE and the game. When I try to fly, the power goes up and down (from 0 to 110 %) BY ITSELF, when ever it wants to. All the other features work fine. In the HOTAS CONTROL I managed to define to Power: U-slider Axis. Any ideas? I'm using DirectX8.1, which I installed from the game's CD:s. Other stuff: 1,2GHz Athlon, Hercules 3d Prophet 8500, Soundblaster Live! Value. All the drivers should be ok. It would be nice to fly...