PDA

View Full Version : MAKE A PATCH TO FIX THE SP2 BUG NOW!!!!!!!!!!

BasharHassan
01-23-2005, 04:28 AM
This thing is stupid, y dont u guys make a stupid patch to fix this thing. i dont think it will take u long, probably a day or 2. SO MAKE ONE ASAP. Whoever agrees wit me, tell these wht they gotta do to keep the community happy, not rippin the hair of their heads coz these guys cant make a god d*** patch!!!!!!!

BasharHassan
01-23-2005, 04:28 AM
This thing is stupid, y dont u guys make a stupid patch to fix this thing. i dont think it will take u long, probably a day or 2. SO MAKE ONE ASAP. Whoever agrees wit me, tell these wht they gotta do to keep the community happy, not rippin the hair of their heads coz these guys cant make a god d*** patch!!!!!!!

idealog
01-29-2005, 02:05 PM
What is the problem.
hi use xp pro sp2 and games is working just fine.

IrishDragn
01-31-2005, 08:04 PM
I too am having a problem. ATI Radeon 8500, Win XP Pro, etc. I get an error log saying that file Cossacks2 is causing a problem

Nectanebo_II
01-31-2005, 08:18 PM
The site has an announcement about Gameshadow. Is it worth downloading and does it mean that they are announcing the release of the long-ago completed first patch (the GSC Russian one has been out for nearly two months and they gave Ubisoft the English one)? Has anyone installed Gameshadow and has therefore got the patch?

kikka-01
02-01-2005, 10:15 AM
I have Gameshadow.
The last time I checked (about 2 weeks ago) there was no patch.

Be nice if someone OFFICIAL from Ubi would visit this board and comment....