PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Question

blankenship
11-24-2004, 02:55 PM
I just recently tried to play PF online and when I try to do so I get the following: ubi.com: No internet connection detected. Update aborted? My DSL connection is fine so any help would be apprecitated.

blankenship
11-24-2004, 02:55 PM
I just recently tried to play PF online and when I try to do so I get the following: ubi.com: No internet connection detected. Update aborted? My DSL connection is fine so any help would be apprecitated.

Maj_Death
11-24-2004, 03:37 PM
I havn't used ubi.com multiplayer services in a long time but I can tell you right now, their setup is terrible. I recommend playing PF at Hyperlobby. The program is faster, more functional and doesn't give you **** like that. If you have a connection, HL works and that is all there is to it. Ubi has problems though, if you have a router or a firewall then you might not be able to even access it. You can download the hyperlobby client at http://hyperfighter.jinak.cz/

Also, in the future please check the sticky threads at the top of the forum list. Problems like this are already explained there.