PDA

View Full Version : No points awared

XyZspineZyX
07-22-2003, 10:56 PM
I just fished my first DF map and i am using Stationary vehicols, designated Red or Blue. These objects show up wen I run the game on my server. I flew around and destroyed enemy ground units and on the screen it would say enemy Tank desrtoyed,ect. But when I quit and return to the lobby the Il2 Manager posted no enemy units destroyed. It did show how many bullits i fired.
Thanks in advance.

Silent out.....

XyZspineZyX
07-22-2003, 10:56 PM
I just fished my first DF map and i am using Stationary vehicols, designated Red or Blue. These objects show up wen I run the game on my server. I flew around and destroyed enemy ground units and on the screen it would say enemy Tank desrtoyed,ect. But when I quit and return to the lobby the Il2 Manager posted no enemy units destroyed. It did show how many bullits i fired.
Thanks in advance.

Silent out.....

XyZspineZyX
08-06-2003, 07:56 AM
This is because it is a dogfight where there are no objective but to dogfight. I'd suggest adding objectives (Targets) - Destroy. Make it primary and 100% if you want the other army to destroy everything. That way if one army destroys the targets the mission ends.