PDA

View Full Version : Using my voice...

jamesaq1989
08-30-2005, 10:46 AM
I was wondering if anybody could explain to me how I can use my voice to say radio commands in Il2 and BoB:WoV.I heard somebody saying they were using voice flux but I have no real idea how to script it.Is there any chance there is a pre written script or could somebody explain carefully how to do it?

Thanks in advance

Skipper

jamesaq1989
08-30-2005, 10:46 AM
I was wondering if anybody could explain to me how I can use my voice to say radio commands in Il2 and BoB:WoV.I heard somebody saying they were using voice flux but I have no real idea how to script it.Is there any chance there is a pre written script or could somebody explain carefully how to do it?

Thanks in advance

Skipper

Shift_E
08-30-2005, 11:39 AM
Hi,

You can use Voice Activated Commands (VAC) to do what you want. There is an existing profile created by DickDastardly for IL2/PF from the VAC web site. Also someone is working on a BOB WOV profile.

I hope this helps,

Dew-Claw
08-30-2005, 11:46 AM
And Just to add Shift_E is just trying to sell you his product http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

That being said, it beats the HECK out of all other programs.

I tried it and bought it, and I'm a cheapskate who usually won't pay for software that I find on the net like this.
best $10 I ever spent
wonderful product.

Bearcat99
08-30-2005, 08:36 PM
VAC is one of the best things to happen to this sim...... I put it up there with IL2 Manager and the UQMG. The nice thing about it is that it can be used in any software.....

Dew-Claw
08-30-2005, 09:30 PM
Yea, I bought it for PF and now use it for almost anything, From pacific Fighters and America's Army and Call of Duty, to uses such as launching programs, sending faxes and emails and placing phonecalls.
and its so simple to use.
Its a real work of functional art.