PDA

View Full Version : The Assasins Creed 3 setting? PLZ discuss

D3V1ST8ER
01-20-2010, 10:06 AM
Ok,I loved this game "ac2",one of few games that made me feel whole. I loved it so much that i spent hours searching for all d treasures and feathers and all other collectibles. but as you know the highest u can get in sync is 97.6% as der ar more crypts to soon download.I've also got all d achievments, but enough about that,i wish to talk about ac3's location within the animus. Plz reply coz i really want it to b in d next game. Well my idea as in 19th century london just during the industrial revolution. Dat way u can b friends with "jack the ripper",and have plenty of new weapons at ur disposal,like a gun in ur sleeve that flicks out like a hidden blade.I'd love to scale the london bridge during it's construction and the big ben. But wat may some of u suggest,maybey the american revolution or the french one.King louise XVI said he had the right to make his country do wat he wanted because he said he got his power from god "pieces of eden".either way i'd love to combat more templars with pieces of eden.PLZ respond i'd lyk to hear wat u have to say. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

DarkAutocon
01-20-2010, 11:13 AM
some ones most likely going to post this reply so ill say it now, theres already an ac3 thread out there where you tlk about ac3. just use the search bar, and welcome to the forums!