PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE READ

jcourt512
11-17-2007, 10:15 PM
I will outline my problem very plainly and simply for you. I finished the game. Then I went back into the Animus, to replay old memories. It seems you can only replay "Memory Blocks" from the very beginning?!... Considering that some blocks are 2 or 3 assassinations long, and I only want to replay specific parts, this is a huge problem. But there is a second problem. If I play through a memory block (after having finished the entire game) and get to a certain point in that block, I would expect Autosave to keep me at that point for next time. BUT... Every time I start the game again, it reloads to the Animus, NOT the Autosave. So if I wish to get play through a memory, I must complete the entire block in one session, or else start from the beginning of that block EVERY TIME?! This is madness! It's a huge flaw! Why should the game start from the Autosave at the very end EVERY TIME? It's moronic. Can I please get someone from Ubisoft to read this and give it some strong consideration for the next game?

Signed,
Frustrated Fan

jcourt512
11-17-2007, 10:15 PM
I will outline my problem very plainly and simply for you. I finished the game. Then I went back into the Animus, to replay old memories. It seems you can only replay "Memory Blocks" from the very beginning?!... Considering that some blocks are 2 or 3 assassinations long, and I only want to replay specific parts, this is a huge problem. But there is a second problem. If I play through a memory block (after having finished the entire game) and get to a certain point in that block, I would expect Autosave to keep me at that point for next time. BUT... Every time I start the game again, it reloads to the Animus, NOT the Autosave. So if I wish to get play through a memory, I must complete the entire block in one session, or else start from the beginning of that block EVERY TIME?! This is madness! It's a huge flaw! Why should the game start from the Autosave at the very end EVERY TIME? It's moronic. Can I please get someone from Ubisoft to read this and give it some strong consideration for the next game?

Signed,
Frustrated Fan

Fastr77
11-17-2007, 10:27 PM
so you have 3 targets.. so? if you feel like killing target x instead of y or a, then go kill x, who cares if you can ALSO kill y or a? want to kill them all? kill x first.. stop, next time kill y, stop, next time kill a... duh?