PDA

View Full Version : Good documentaries

norton1974
05-17-2009, 07:57 PM
I stumbled upon a box of two videos called
Warbirds of world war two, the metal box they came in was titled Clash of Eagles. It was a mere ten dollars so i bought it.
The videos are very good the best ive seen yet the veteran accounts are excelent and are allowed to elaborate on their accounts. I did not recognise any of the veterans and i have seen just about everything either on history or military or pbs. Their are many german veteran accounts that i really enjoyed.
The historians that speak are dead on in terms of accuracy, almost as though they have read our forum. Much more content than anything i have seen and with out the over dramatics that i see on some other programs.
Just thought i would share that with any one interested, maybe someone has already seen these programs.
I found the videos at Timelessvideo.com there are several others on the website.

norton1974
05-17-2009, 07:57 PM
I stumbled upon a box of two videos called
Warbirds of world war two, the metal box they came in was titled Clash of Eagles. It was a mere ten dollars so i bought it.
The videos are very good the best ive seen yet the veteran accounts are excelent and are allowed to elaborate on their accounts. I did not recognise any of the veterans and i have seen just about everything either on history or military or pbs. Their are many german veteran accounts that i really enjoyed.
The historians that speak are dead on in terms of accuracy, almost as though they have read our forum. Much more content than anything i have seen and with out the over dramatics that i see on some other programs.
Just thought i would share that with any one interested, maybe someone has already seen these programs.
I found the videos at Timelessvideo.com there are several others on the website.

M_Gunz
05-17-2009, 09:49 PM
No insult to you Norton but this line in particular sort of hit me:

The historians that speak are dead on in terms of accuracy, almost as though they have read our forum

Oh, -that- good, huh?