PDA

View Full Version : Guide to flying Ju-87

badsearcher
08-21-2006, 03:49 AM
Hello, Can anyone give me any guide as to how to fly a ju-87 during the dive bombing phase? The problem for me revolves around that when I am diving (I am trying to attack ships in crimea) right as I feel I am ready to drop my 500 lb bomb the airplane jerks up suddenly and I am off target before I have a chance to drop my bomb, ironically enough the buzzer rings right when it jerks up suddenly, which seems to defeat the whole purpose of the buzzer being a warning buzzer, so right now I have no choice but to drop my bomb from a higher and less accurate altitude which of course defeats the whole purpose of dive bombing in the first place, so what can I do?

Bewolf
08-21-2006, 03:57 AM
You reached the automatic bomb drop altitude. The Ju 87 has an automatic mechanism to drop its bombs and then pulls out of the dive by adjusting trim of its own, just in case the pilot faints.

You can adjust this by lowering the drop altitude. I personally set it to "0" because I want complete control over my bombings.

badsearcher
08-21-2006, 04:03 AM
hmm, ok... how do I adjust the drop altitude, I didn't see anything about it in the plane adjustment or the conf.ini

Bewolf
08-21-2006, 04:09 AM
AFAIK you have to set the buttons yourself in the control menu.

F19_Olli72
08-21-2006, 04:11 AM
In the controls settings, under "Gunsight/bombsight controls". Its called "Decrease sight altitude".