PDA

View Full Version : How can I make sure that PF profile is the default profile in the new trackIR 4.0?

sledgehammer2
02-05-2005, 09:46 PM
I just installed the 4.0 software over the 3.12. Based on the flying I did tonight it seems a lot smoother and more enjoyable, I mean, I could really tell a positive difference. But I am not sure I understand how to set the PF profile to be the one that autoloads when I start up. Can someone tell me how? Do you folks see a positive change in this version over the earlier ones? Thanks.

sledgehammer2
02-05-2005, 09:46 PM
I just installed the 4.0 software over the 3.12. Based on the flying I did tonight it seems a lot smoother and more enjoyable, I mean, I could really tell a positive difference. But I am not sure I understand how to set the PF profile to be the one that autoloads when I start up. Can someone tell me how? Do you folks see a positive change in this version over the earlier ones? Thanks.

Prop_Strike
02-06-2005, 12:15 AM
When you open the TrackIR window, click on profiles.In the first window where it says "assign profiles to titles", click on "IL2 Forgotten Battles,ACE,Pacific fighters".
Now go over to where it says "Autoload Profile", click on the arrow to open up your choices and choose the profile that you have made up previously.
Now when you load IL2FB/PF it will automatically load your profile.