PDA

View Full Version : EAS Top 5 Kills Of The Week

JimmyWahoo66
08-01-2011, 06:06 AM
Hello Assassins,

EagleAssassins are holding a new competition kind of video where we have the top 5 kills from the community every week. In the description your channel name and url will be left and you can have your gamertag/psn account as well if you want it to be there.

The video will be uploaded on a Friday so you must have your video in by the Thursday night for this to be edited into place.

To submit your entry, please email your clips to jimmywahoo@hotmail.co.uk

Kramerisgamer
08-01-2011, 08:19 AM
Covelio is already doing top five plays.

JimmyWahoo66
08-01-2011, 08:55 AM
There is always room for others

Serrachio
08-01-2011, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by JimmyWahoo66:
There is always room for others

Or you could just send your videos to Covelio. That would seem the most easy thing to do.

true_gamer316
08-01-2011, 11:34 AM
let them start there own series give them a break even though there not good and i don't see anything immpressive coming from them but give them a break.

BigBalledEagle
08-01-2011, 11:51 AM
Oh, I have a brilliant idea! Maybe you could just submit your clips to both!

H4D3S_1NF3RN0
08-02-2011, 09:24 AM
Wow you guys are a bunch of idiots. Why even bother posting if your just going to troll somebody for trying to do something for the "community"? Bunch of lowlifes, if your going to troll at least make it laughable.

Zoidberg747
08-02-2011, 09:26 AM
I might try and send some stuff your guys way

JimmyWahoo66
08-02-2011, 01:22 PM
I do not understand the amount of hate that is coming our way, we just want to make an enjoyable series and promoting some nice kills and short pieces of gameplay from the community of AC. We have help on our side to make this work with AssassinSensai as he enjoys playing with us and what we do.

@Zoidberg747 - We would be glad to take any entry for the top 5 kills/plays of the week. If you do want to enter, please make sure it is contained inside a zipped file; openable in winrar, which can be sent by email to "jimmywahoo@hotmail.co.uk" or leave us a PersonalMessage on youtube with a website hosting like mediafire or fileshare.

Thanks H$D3S_1NF3N0 for some positive support, it is much appreciated.

JimmyWahoo66
08-02-2011, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by peggysarus:
let them start there own series give them a break even though there not good and i don't see anything immpressive coming from them but give them a break.

I was going to say thank you for the support, but it was more negative than possible.

By the way, your grammar is appalling.

EscoBlades
08-02-2011, 01:28 PM
If i can edit some stuff later, i'll send you a few clips. Nothing wrong with the idea at all.

BigBalledEagle
08-02-2011, 01:32 PM
I wish I could send in some clips. I just don't really have the proper recording and editing equipment and software.

JimmyWahoo66
08-02-2011, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by EscoBlades:
If i can edit some stuff later, i'll send you a few clips. Nothing wrong with the idea at all.

Thank you for this, it is very very helpful! However, please could you send the clip that is your favourite as we need to give everyone a chance on the leader board?

JimmyWahoo66
08-02-2011, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by BigBalledEagle:
I wish I could send in some clips. I just don't really have the proper recording and editing equipment and software.

Any capture card is suitable, we are not going to discriminate against this. If you need us to edit the clip for you then we can do this if it is able to be sent to us via E-Mail or a Web Hosting site.

EscoBlades
08-02-2011, 01:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EscoBlades:

Thank you for this, it is very very helpful! However, please could you send the clip that is your favourite as we need to give everyone a chance on the leader board? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just one clip? Okay, no problem.

JimmyWahoo66
08-02-2011, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by EscoBlades:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JimmyWahoo66:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EscoBlades:

Thank you for this, it is very very helpful! However, please could you send the clip that is your favourite as we need to give everyone a chance on the leader board? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just one clip? Okay, no problem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are welcome to enter other weeks with your other clips if you want them to, we will try and make this a weekly video.

obliviondoll
08-03-2011, 05:29 AM
I'd join in too (if only because of how many people are being trolls about it), but the closest I have to recording equipment is a fairly beat-up cellphone that's old enough not to even have full 3G functionality.

If it's still running after Christmas, I'm hoping to get a capture card, but until then, I'm not going to be much use for anything but moral support.

On that note, though, people saying "Covelio's doing this already" - you're missing a couple of important points. The biggest one being "Covelio's top PLAYS" vs. EAS top KILLS" - Covelio clips could include well-executed escapes/stuns just as easily. Point of difference?

And why do the community all have to run through the same person? That means the top 5 are going to be ranked through the same filter each week - if he does't like you, or doesn't like your personal style, then it won't make it. If there's a competing top 5, they might show a different perspective with a different sense of style. That's not a bad thing, imo.

JimmyWahoo66
08-03-2011, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
I'd join in too (if only because of how many people are being trolls about it), but the closest I have to recording equipment is a fairly beat-up cellphone that's old enough not to even have full 3G functionality.

If it's still running after Christmas, I'm hoping to get a capture card, but until then, I'm not going to be much use for anything but moral support.

On that note, though, people saying "Covelio's doing this already" - you're missing a couple of important points. The biggest one being "Covelio's top PLAYS" vs. EAS top KILLS" - Covelio clips could include well-executed escapes/stuns just as easily. Point of difference?

And why do the community all have to run through the same person? That means the top 5 are going to be ranked through the same filter each week - if he does't like you, or doesn't like your personal style, then it won't make it. If there's a competing top 5, they might show a different perspective with a different sense of style. That's not a bad thing, imo.

We want people to enter to showcase what they have, not because they feel sorry for us. But yeah, we will still be having this event running if possible.

Zoidberg747
08-03-2011, 03:37 PM
Email sent, cant wait to see this

JimmyWahoo66
08-04-2011, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Zoidberg747:
Email sent, cant wait to see this

I do not have any email sent to me at this moment in time.. could you sign into youtube and talk more on there as it is easier. Thanks.

JimmyWahoo66
08-05-2011, 09:00 AM
A video is up about the information and what you have to do to enter the competition!!

JimmyWahoo66
08-08-2011, 06:51 AM
Come on guys, we really need clips for this series to work. Please send them in any quality and we will edit them to the best of our ability!

Email: jimmywahoo@hotmail.co.uk

Strigidae Moth
08-08-2011, 06:58 AM
Sorry I just use a camera for my stuff and it's only capture card footage you need.

JimmyWahoo66
08-08-2011, 07:07 AM
If you capture the screen and not the tv & the camera is still, we may be able to take your entry.

Strigidae Moth
08-08-2011, 07:09 AM
Wow, you must be aching for some footage, most places like this have strict no camera policy but thank you for the opportunity and I will try my best to make it work. Thank you

JimmyWahoo66
08-08-2011, 07:20 AM
We said on the video that we do not discrinate against quality, if you have good kills then why not get them to us? Thanks for contacting us http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Strigidae Moth
08-08-2011, 07:23 AM
No prob, I'll try to get my friend to send one in too, he's a camera use so I'll tell the conditions. Good luck.

JimmyWahoo66
08-08-2011, 07:23 AM
Thanks, make sure the tv cannot be seen, only the screen, thanks.

Occido Lumen
08-09-2011, 12:19 AM
one sec scouring the youtube channel for some usable footage

EDIT: I submitted it, but it I play widescreen so although there was a bit of black that I couldn't get rid of it is no tv it is actually part of screen. If not, I'll have to find some way to crop it out cuz thats the only way my camera will record.

JimmyWahoo66
08-09-2011, 02:56 AM
We can do that for you.

Occido Lumen
08-09-2011, 06:48 AM
thanks

Strigidae Moth
08-09-2011, 07:14 AM
Ah you found it, this was the friend I was talking about. I found the kill I want to submit so I'll have to you tonight.

JimmyWahoo66
08-09-2011, 10:31 AM
Cool, make sure all of you guys get them in asap.

Strigidae Moth
08-09-2011, 06:19 PM
Email sent, I hope you can work with it if not I can find another.

JimmyWahoo66
08-10-2011, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by DeckedMoth30:
Email sent, I hope you can work with it if not I can find another.

Thank you for your entry, if you can get anybody else to enter we would appreciate this.

D3STR0YER
08-10-2011, 04:48 AM
Cool idea!
Ahh if only I had AC:B on PC! That way I wouldn't need a Capture Card...
Good luck to everyone! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

JimmyWahoo66
08-10-2011, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by D3STR0YER:
Cool idea!
Ahh if only I had AC:B on PC! That way I wouldn't need a Capture Card...
Good luck to everyone! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Thank you for your support!

JimmyWahoo66
08-10-2011, 01:24 PM
Can everyone make sure they get their clips as soon as possible as we need to get enough clips for Friday. If you have got any friends then please make let them know! Thanks.

Occido Lumen
08-11-2011, 04:53 PM
Do you have enough clips? Also, is this going to be weekly, because if so I'll put up some other good clips.

Strigidae Moth
08-11-2011, 04:55 PM
They said it was, but seems like there are problems with people submitting clips so who knows? I'll submit something everyweek as well if it is weekly.

JimmyWahoo66
08-12-2011, 02:04 AM
We are uploading today but we have only a small amount if entries.

JimmyWahoo66
08-12-2011, 08:12 AM
Video is being rendered then uploaded. Should be done by 4 o'clock.

Send in any clips that you would like to the email for the next T5K on the 26th as Jimmy is on holiday.

Occido Lumen
08-12-2011, 02:38 PM
Question. if I gave you the full match and told you what times I wanted the clip to be could you get rid of the rest of the video? I'm at my grandparents and can't make the clip myself but i have the full match.

JimmyWahoo66
08-12-2011, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by wharris1996:
Question. if I gave you the full match and told you what times I wanted the clip to be could you get rid of the rest of the video? I'm at my grandparents and can't make the clip myself but i have the full match.

Maybe, depends if you can send it. I am currently on holiday from tomorrow and will be back the following saturday so the following week from when i get back will be the next upload date for the Top 5 Kills. Have you seen the results?

Strigidae Moth
08-12-2011, 02:51 PM
You should put the link to the Eagle Assassin's youtube on the OP or at least in your sig, I haven't seen a single link on this thread (unless it's on the second page) anyway I'll be checking it out later, looking forward to it.

Occido Lumen
08-12-2011, 02:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHygINegKv4

Strigidae Moth
08-12-2011, 03:00 PM
I don't have trouble looking for it, it might seem too much trouble for some to have to try and find it that's all I'm saying.

JimmyWahoo66
08-12-2011, 04:22 PM
I will see to this when I arrive back from my holiday in a week time. Sorry about this should have thought ahead. Thank you for pointing it out.

Zoidberg747
08-12-2011, 04:59 PM
Sorry my entry was supposedly lagging, didnt realize. Nicely done! Will be sure to submit more clips in the future!

Clip for next episode is going to be sent soon, hopefully more people send in clips so we can get some really great oneshttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

JimmyWahoo66
08-14-2011, 04:38 AM
If anyone has got clips please could you send them to the email: jimmywahoo@hotmail.co.uk and I will see to them when I get back. Thanks.

JimmyWahoo66
08-16-2011, 11:06 AM
The next episode is due to be put up on the 26th of August which is a while away for us to gather clips. As of now we have 2 clips which have been sent in to us and I will send out a Bulletin on YouTube. I would be very grateful if you could do this for us or tell some of your friends about the series.

Thank you to everyone who has helped us out.

Jimmy,

EAS.

AwkwardlyBruta
08-17-2011, 10:48 PM
So um.
If I had a recording device, I'd of sent in a 360 no-scope hidden gun kill.
A kill where chuckles knifed a guy on a roof, and I shoot him at the first possible moment of him falling for a mid-air.
And killing manic dragon fang once.

JimmyWahoo66
08-18-2011, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by AwkwardlyBruta:
So um.
If I had a recording device, I'd of sent in a 360 no-scope hidden gun kill.
A kill where chuckles knifed a guy on a roof, and I shoot him at the first possible moment of him falling for a mid-air.
And killing manic dragon fang once.

Sure send it to jimmywahoo@hotmail.co.uk

JimmyWahoo66
08-18-2011, 02:17 AM
Oh.... You don't have a recording device, sorry.

AwkwardlyBruta
08-19-2011, 12:17 AM
Oh.... You don't have a recording device, sorry.

Yeah haha,
You need to get someone in some higher level scrims to record for you, usually a triple kill, or some "amazing feat" will happen.
Oh! You need to get a recording of a poison being intercepted by 3 other poisons! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

JimmyWahoo66
08-19-2011, 07:42 AM
Do you know anybody that can get these kind of things recorded or anyone who can get clips to us? If so tell them to send it to jimmywahoo@hotmail.co.uk

JimmyWahoo66
08-21-2011, 04:19 AM
We have a two, possible 3 entries at the moment. Need you guys to get you and your friends involved. If anyone could be kind enough to post a bulletin on youtube we would be very grateful. Thanks guys!

Occido Lumen
08-21-2011, 06:48 PM
I'll try to spread the word

Strigidae Moth
08-21-2011, 06:55 PM
Yes me too, I still need to find my entry=w= try to have it by tomorrow.

JimmyWahoo66
08-22-2011, 02:06 AM
Yes me too, I still need to find my entry=w= try to have it by tomorrow.
Thanks you guys you are amazing! I'll give you a special Shoutout on the T5K!

Strigidae Moth
08-22-2011, 07:17 PM
Sent my clip in, hope it makes it this week (or is aleast in a higher rank) also sent a bulletin about it with a link to the annoucement video on youtube, here's to it hopefully getting more popular!

JimmyWahoo66
08-23-2011, 02:26 AM
Sent my clip in, hope it makes it this week (or is aleast in a higher rank) also sent a bulletin about it with a link to the annoucement video on youtube, here's to it hopefully getting more popular!

Are you the crownedjoker guy? Thanks for everything http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Strigidae Moth
08-23-2011, 06:25 AM
Yes and no problem, least I could do with letting us camera users submit stuff.

JimmyWahoo66
08-26-2011, 07:40 AM
Video going up today, all clips are in place but waiting for my Mum to wake up to commentate over it. Thanks for your patience.

Strigidae Moth
08-26-2011, 07:56 AM
Good to hear it'll be up this week! Did you get more entries this time?

JimmyWahoo66
08-26-2011, 08:20 AM
We had to use one of our own members again :| I think we had some interest from other YouTube members but didn't have enough time to get the clips and edit them for us to use. Going to see how we can get more entries as it is frustrating. The video is rendering now so upload at latest by 4 o'clock. I will post the link! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Strigidae Moth
08-26-2011, 08:31 AM
Nice to hear that people are getting interested. Looking for to this week's Top 5 Kills! If I could ever work up the nerve to do a live commentary I'll be sure to mention this.

JimmyWahoo66
08-26-2011, 08:41 AM
Hmm I might try that!

Strigidae Moth
08-26-2011, 08:52 AM
Hmm? A live commentary? that's all I'm limited too, since I use a camera and all -_- but yeah that would cool to see!

JimmyWahoo66
08-26-2011, 08:58 AM
Don't know how it would go but I will see.

JimmyWahoo66
08-26-2011, 09:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbfQcbpRj28

Strigidae Moth
08-26-2011, 04:38 PM
haha, 3rd place yeah! can't wait for next week already looking for my next clip. What do you look for in a kill what makes a kill better than others, if I may ask?

JimmyWahoo66
08-26-2011, 04:45 PM
Original kills usually are what we look for, maybe a poison or a disguised kill (bench to bench?). If you did the bench kill one kill might not be enough, usually two kills that are at least silent would do well. You would have come second easy if the first kill was silent/incognito!

Strigidae Moth
08-26-2011, 04:53 PM
ah well, I lost to some good players (both are on my friendlist) so it's cool, what about this I go to a corner (this is the hunting round) where one target is. I walk to them them from behind a another target jumps from the roof to a flower bed to try to naked stun me, but I drop a smoke kill them, then the original target tries to stun me and I kill them too. Where would that rank?

Occido Lumen
08-26-2011, 11:19 PM
0 because now we know what you're thinking of sending in and will send in much better clips next week. Muhahaha! ;P jk

Zoidberg747
08-26-2011, 11:34 PM
Im starting to run out of clip ideasXD, will rummage through and find a good one though.

JimmyWahoo66
08-27-2011, 05:05 AM
Anything stealthy is what we are looking for, hidden kills seem impressive but one may not be enough.

JimmyWahoo66
08-27-2011, 05:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...k0S4&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZESDuuak0S4&feature=related) EVERYONE REPORT THIS VIDEO FOR COPYRIGHT, HE DOWNLOADED IT, PLEASE REPORT HIM!

Strigidae Moth
08-27-2011, 08:16 AM
@Hump you can't top that, it was a gift from the templar gods muhahaha! (though my team lost that game=_=)

@Jimmy maybe a hidden focus (without the aid of a smoke bomb?) and how do you report, that guy is mooching off your stuff! >w<

Zoidberg747
08-27-2011, 08:26 AM
Just flag as innapropriate moth

Strigidae Moth
08-27-2011, 09:19 AM
ah thanks Zoidberg.

JimmyWahoo66
08-27-2011, 10:00 AM
Thanks guys it has been removed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Strigidae Moth
08-29-2011, 08:00 AM
So, is there going to be a T5K this week? I need to record some more games if so.

And also, I don't know if you've fixed it yet, if you have I apologize, it's TheMothofDoom for my channel, I noticed on the episodes it's listed as TheMothofDom.

JimmyWahoo66
08-29-2011, 10:50 AM
I have changed it, I'm sorry I didn't get it right in the first place, first episode was a lateish night and the second time i had to copy and paste to make sure I could get out in time to get some new boots hahaa.

Yes there will be a Top 5 Kill episode this week, Subject17 on youtube is also hoping to join!

Strigidae Moth
08-29-2011, 04:54 PM
nah, it's cool. I just don't want TheMothofDom to get all the credit http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Really subject17? wow, better bring some great clips this time. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Zoidberg747
08-29-2011, 05:03 PM
Sent my best clip out of all my videos, cant believe I forgot about this one until now! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Anyway cant wait for this weeks episode, thanks again for doing this you guys!

Strigidae Moth
08-29-2011, 06:38 PM
going to record a bunch a games tonight to get my next clip. If Subject 17 does enter, I really hope she doesn't use that kill she just posted up (epic! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif)

Zoidberg747
08-29-2011, 06:45 PM
I just hope she doesnt use that orchestrated kill(people help her get the highest point kill in the game). Its cool sure and shows a lot of knowledge but id rather see her put up a competitive kill that was realXD

Strigidae Moth
08-29-2011, 07:16 PM
True that, hopefully it'll be a recent then something she had before.(do you think she'll commentate on it as well?)

JimmyWahoo66
08-30-2011, 02:47 AM
Her kill was a quick high scoring kill...

Have you sent the clip Zoidberg? I have not received it...

JimmyWahoo66
08-30-2011, 03:53 AM
Don't worry I have it!

JimmyWahoo66
08-31-2011, 12:22 PM
Tougher competition this week for T5K for places as we have two new entries from Subject17 and another youtube member!

Strigidae Moth
08-31-2011, 12:37 PM
I'll have two for you tonight. I've noticed all my clips are in Venice, even the 2 I'm going to send. I guess I'm going to shoot for 3rd this go round. Does that mean I could be 2 & 3(or any two ranks) or do you only use the best of the two submitted?

lx_Reafer_xl
08-31-2011, 02:08 PM
Ha, this is pretty cool.

You still taking clips for this week?
I have a few I could send in.

Strigidae Moth
08-31-2011, 02:12 PM
Yeah, you have till thursday night. Good to see some more people are getting interested. ^_^

JimmyWahoo66
08-31-2011, 03:45 PM
DeckedMoth30: We only accept an entry per week to give everyone a chance, as that is fair. But you could keep hold of the other clips for another week if you want to do that.

Ix_Reafer_xI: Yes we are still accepting! As DeckedMoth30 said, you have until Thursday night but Friday morning would be a push! If you have anything you could send in please send it to jimmywahoo@hotmail.co.uk

Edit: Just seen that you have entered, thanks!

JimmyWahoo66
08-31-2011, 03:55 PM
Ix_Reafer_xI

Can you please only send one clip so we can keep it fair for everyone? Could you also tell me your PS3 Account/Gamer Tag and YouTube account for the links and descriptions? Thanks.

lx_Reafer_xl
08-31-2011, 04:04 PM
Oops.
Accidentally sent in my second clip, as I had yet to see your post here.
Sorry about that...

Oh, and my PSN name is the same as my Forum name:
lx_Reafer_xl (lower case L's, not I's)
And here is a link to my channel:
Click (http://www.youtube.com/user/lxReaferxl)

JimmyWahoo66
08-31-2011, 04:07 PM
Haha it does not matter, what clip do you want for this weeks episode? I will keep the other for next week if that is ok? I will make sure they are lower case l's http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

lx_Reafer_xl
08-31-2011, 04:09 PM
Hm...
Well, I really like clip 1, so...
Yeah, I'll choose that one for this week and clip 2 can be for next week.
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

JimmyWahoo66
08-31-2011, 04:11 PM
Ok they are both high quality kills, I am sure they will do well! Just subscribed to you, your videos are really good.

lx_Reafer_xl
08-31-2011, 04:20 PM
Hahah, thanks man.
As a newb to the whole uploading videos thing, that means a lot.
=]

JimmyWahoo66
09-01-2011, 02:42 AM
No problem

JimmyWahoo66
09-01-2011, 02:19 PM
DeckedMoth, have you sent in or clip or..?

Strigidae Moth
09-01-2011, 02:24 PM
Not yet, sorry I got caught up in clan business and lost track of time. I'll have it sent to you in a few hours. ^_^;

JimmyWahoo66
09-01-2011, 02:37 PM
haha okay thanks

daddychinn
09-01-2011, 02:57 PM
Can I get a link please? Wanna watch but can't find it.

JimmyWahoo66
09-01-2011, 03:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbfQcbpRj28

Strigidae Moth
09-01-2011, 04:12 PM
alright sent my entry in. I think it's pretty good^_^

JimmyWahoo66
09-01-2011, 04:17 PM
awesome thanks.

JimmyWahoo66
09-02-2011, 05:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWlJiPg7-t4 there is this weeks Top 5 Kills!

Zoidberg747
09-02-2011, 07:30 AM
Nice, it really should get more viewshttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

That subject 17 kill was awesome!XD

JimmyWahoo66
09-02-2011, 09:33 AM
Haha yes I hope so.

I have to say, your kill might have won if she didnt enter that clip, you were very close.

JimmyWahoo66
09-04-2011, 04:46 PM
T5K is also open to AC Revelations clips due to the beta so you are more than welcome to send them in!

JimmyWahoo66
09-11-2011, 12:04 PM
Only need 2 more entries guys get them on! AC:R and AC:B are accepted

Strigidae Moth
09-11-2011, 01:38 PM
I'll have one up for you tonight.

JimmyWahoo66
09-11-2011, 02:05 PM
Awesome, thanks.

Strigidae Moth
09-11-2011, 05:47 PM
Sent it in.

JimmyWahoo66
09-14-2011, 12:19 AM
Thank you. What Sid you say yes to on the video?

Strigidae Moth
09-14-2011, 06:52 AM
??? what do you mean? I don't understand what your asking.

JimmyWahoo66
09-14-2011, 09:31 AM
On the latest video you said "Yes, I can't play the beta so this is very informative. Thank you." I was just wondering what you were saying that to?

Strigidae Moth
09-14-2011, 11:13 AM
Oh that, I was agreeing with the poster who came before. (hope that makes sense.) I'll have to go back and what the first poster said, but at the time, I apparently was on the same page. ^_^;

JimmyWahoo66
09-15-2011, 12:44 AM
Come on guys only need 1 more entry Please get them in.

Occido Lumen
09-15-2011, 06:57 PM
I would, but I'm technically not allowed on xbox and I don't have any good videos. Could I post a video of me wallhumping? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif jk I'll find one

Strigidae Moth
09-15-2011, 07:07 PM
Good luck, mine is pretty good, might get 1st this time. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

JimmyWahoo66
09-16-2011, 12:50 AM
The kills are closer than ever, might have a joint first.

SusannaNO2
09-17-2011, 02:49 PM
Hey there! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
I was thinking about submitting a clip, but I'm unsure if the quality of my gameplay is decent enough...

JimmyWahoo66
09-17-2011, 04:01 PM
Send in your clip anyway and we will decide http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif