PDA

View Full Version : 3.02b necessary for addon patch?

_VR_ScorpionWorm
11-26-2004, 10:40 PM
~S~

Was wondering if light can be shed on this. From what I read this version is a public beta but includes fixes to the game/sim. Is getting 3.02 necessary for when the addon patch is released since its a public beta? I dont mind d/l it but Im on a 56k and it takes time to get these things in order.

_VR_ScorpionWorm
11-26-2004, 10:40 PM
~S~

Was wondering if light can be shed on this. From what I read this version is a public beta but includes fixes to the game/sim. Is getting 3.02 necessary for when the addon patch is released since its a public beta? I dont mind d/l it but Im on a 56k and it takes time to get these things in order.

steve_v
11-27-2004, 07:09 AM
This should explain why the public beta. The feedback will help shape the final release.
-----------------------------------------
README
Pacific Fighters v.3.02b (3.02bm)

Warning

Current version is the public test version only for experienced in beta test players. The main purpose of this patch to get response for the new method of running the game. This method we plan to use for dedicated servers for 64 -128 players.
--------------------------
Suggestions and Bug Repots

Please send all suggestions and bug reports regarding Pacific Fighters to PF@1c.ru

Please send all bug reports relating Dynamic campaign (DGen and NGen) separately to dgen@rogers.com