PDA

View Full Version : Helmschmied Drachen Armor

Broggers357
02-13-2011, 04:19 PM
It would be great if the Helmschmied Drachen Armor was made available to everybody. I have been to loads of other forums and loads of ACb players would really love this to happen. If you could redeem it from Uplay for some uplay points, that would be awesome.

LaCava1
02-13-2011, 05:22 PM
No. I don't have it, because I wanted the Harlequin. It's their own fault they didn't preorder it(I'm not trying to sound harsh, it's just how I feel). Exclusive means exclusive.

madigari
02-13-2011, 06:17 PM
It's plausible that they will release the armor in the future. With Assassin's Creed 2, the exclusive GameStop offer of Palazzo de Medici was eventually released in a DLC for Templar Lairs. So it has precedent for being released in the future, possibly with one of the two single player DLCs that are planned.

kriegerdesgottes
02-13-2011, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by triforceman5:
No. I don't have it, because I wanted the Harlequin. It's their own fault they didn't preorder it(I'm not trying to sound harsh, it's just how I feel). Exclusive means exclusive.

I hear what you're saying but I did pre-order and I paid freaking a 100 dollars too, and I still didn't get it because I made the mistake of being American. All the limited editions should be the same in all countries because you had to order from crappy amazon to get the drachen armor in America. Of course the Europeans just got everything imaginable AGAIN for buying the codex edition.

Ass4ssin8me
02-14-2011, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by madigari:
It's plausible that they will release the armor in the future. With Assassin's Creed 2, the exclusive GameStop offer of Palazzo de Medici was eventually released in a DLC for Templar Lairs. So it has precedent for being released in the future, possibly with one of the two single player DLCs that are planned.

I agree with Triforce. They should not do that this time.. Exclusive, is exclusive.

@Above : Americans have a few things Australians and Europeans can't get..

And $100, is the amount for any game here pre-prdered or not, so think yourself lucky you get games around $60.. The original Mordern Warfare is $60-70 -.-

madigari
02-14-2011, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Ass4ssin8me:
I agree with Triforce. They should not do that this time.. Exclusive, is exclusive.

@Above : Americans have a few things Australians and Europeans can't get..

And $100, is the amount for any game here pre-prdered or not, so think yourself lucky you get games around $60.. The original Mordern Warfare is $60-70 -.-

By the time they had released the Palazzo de Medici en masse, they considered the game 'over and done with', in terms of DLC. Not to mention, it makes sense to release exclusives down the line, fiscally; it gives life to an otherwise fiscally dead game for those who didn't pre-order it first.

In addition, from the gamer side of things, not everyone can afford to purchase a game at pre-sale prices. Some need to scrimp and save to even afford it before it reaches Platinum Hits. (EDIT: Particularly in the economical crunch a large array of people are feeling at the moment.) Releasing the content helps to let everyone who is in such a position not experience less than what the programmers put into it.

That said, I don't care one way or the other whether this stuff stays exclusive or not. But it seems rather silly to say, "Because I pre-ordered this, I deserve to belong to an elite club that you, as a less-fortunate individual, do not."