PDA

View Full Version : Creed 1 help

tfdmedicman
01-18-2010, 04:40 PM
I have been trying for hours to get past all the templars in asfur. I've tried the long blade and the short blade but can't win. Is there a trick to it and which weapon should I use? Any advice would be appreciated.

nitres15
01-19-2010, 04:58 AM
sword

tfdmedicman
01-19-2010, 06:21 PM
Thanks, I'll keep trying with the sword.

killaxe21
01-27-2010, 03:30 AM
very new player & i stuck to fighting practice. what can i do?

nitres15
01-27-2010, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by killaxe21:
very new player & i stuck to fighting practice. what can i do?
quit and press yes
and tfdmediciman when teh templars use defense break dodge and counter alot dont attack them u will end up on the ground when u come to robert de- sable counter him and use the hidden blade when he is on the ground

Zankov97
07-06-2010, 06:33 AM
use hidden blade one shot = one kill

lilbacchant
07-08-2010, 10:36 AM
Just to add and clarify a bit from what the previous two posters said, here's a few tips:

* Stay defensive and block, using counter kills against normal attacks.

* Use Dodge to avoid their weapon breaks. Listen for the "ting" sound when they use wb, and then you have about a second to dodge before you get smacked.

* Obviously use Grab Break when they try to grab you ... however, if they have you backed into a corner or against the "white shield", it can sometimes be to your advantage to let them throw you.

* If, and only if, you know how to use the hidden-blade for quick kills against enemies on the ground, by all means do so if you're not likely to get smacked manuevering over to that particular target. Otoh, if you're not already adept at doing this, doing so at the end stages of the game will likely result in you taking more damage vs. just being patient and relying solely on the above tips.

As to whether you should use your short vs. long sword ... well, that mostly comes down to your personal techiques and style of play. Personally, I tend to use the short weapon when there's four or more enemies, and switch to the long blade once I've whittled down the numbers.