PDA

View Full Version : Torpedo Loadouts...any way to tailor them better?

ElAurens
04-15-2006, 11:19 AM
Other than the torpedos I am "offered" in the arming screen before each mission, is there a way to add the ones I want? I.E. more homing torpedos. I have really taken to killing destroyers, and more homing torps would be a benefit to that kind of mission.

bunkerratt
04-15-2006, 11:47 AM
you can download wolfies tweek pack it lets you select your own loadouts and the time compression settings as well ..you can get it at either subsim or u-boot.realsimulation.com http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Klaevkhar
04-15-2006, 01:23 PM
I think he was looking for this answer as well:

Click on a tube/reserve slot on your U-boot, then double click on the options on the lower left hand corner, it will say "ya sure?" click ok and it will swap the torps.

ElAurens
04-15-2006, 02:18 PM
I meant the ability to change the torps I am offered on the left side of the selection screen.

An entire loadout of homing torps, for example.

Klaevkhar
04-15-2006, 02:55 PM
hmmm, I think they are simply offered by time line and general availability...

I am not to sure if bunkerrat's sugetions does what you want it to..

There is probably a file you can edit as well, but I do not know what it is.

bunkerratt
04-15-2006, 04:04 PM
as i said ..d/l wolfies tweek pack...it's a small mod that enables you to do each type of sub year or custom for what ever he wants..ie..a type 7c with all acustic...or all t-3's ..or fat's.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/touche.gif

AO1_AW_SW_USN
04-15-2006, 05:54 PM
If you have selected all of the Type IV and Type V torpedoes and the inventory on the left side of the screen runs out of your favorite torps... simply click the torpedo icon (the one that brought you to your weapons loadout screen) again.

Doing so will cause the bases' inventory to magically replenish itself. If your torpedoes doesn’t show up when you click the first time, click again until they appear.

ElAurens
04-15-2006, 11:15 PM
Thank you Gents...