PDA

View Full Version : What i like about the AC series

the_atm
11-14-2010, 12:53 PM
one thing that i have noticed about the Assassins creed Series that no other Series really has is Atmosphere. like you walk through Damas, in number one or how ever it's spelt, and you hear the crowds the chickens, the merchants, thoes pesky beggers, then you go to acre, and it's completly differnt, and he have Kyd to thank for that he has done a great job on the music, dont you guys agree? what makes the series special for you?

assassin087
11-15-2010, 07:17 PM
I like everything.

Nick1021
11-15-2010, 07:24 PM
I like that's it's not just another ******ed point and shoot game aimed towards mentally challenged 12 year olds that get a rise from headshots with their ak-47's.

ZnorfRat
11-15-2010, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Nick1021:
I like that's it's not just another ******ed point and shoot game aimed towards mentally challenged 12 year olds that get a rise from headshots with their ak-47's.

^Win

thecasecloser
11-15-2010, 08:51 PM
Everything about the game is completely different from any game I have ever played. The atmosphere, gameplay, story, features (freerunning) are all amazing.

KHRYS_24
11-15-2010, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Nick1021:

"BOOM HEADSHOT"...jk. haha. I never really liked FPS. Only one i played was golden eye N64 and CS on the comp. and even that, i only played it for a little bit. Those were the only FPS i played, the others now, are the same thing over and over....

Back to topic. Any game with, stealth, stealth kills, free roaming, third person, im all for it.

obliviondoll
11-16-2010, 08:22 AM
Parkour elements, social stealth, atmosphere, storyline, other storyline (because each game has 2 distinct stories to tell), AC2 had times where I was actually using "proper" stealth to kill people (hiding pressed up against a wall until a guard comes around the corner then assassinating him before he sees me), even though there officially aren't regular stealth mechanics built into the game.

Colossus_1191
11-16-2010, 09:02 AM
I simply like the climbing, especially the massive structures. And then looking at the view. I was very disappointed that the Masyaf castle wasn't climbable, but now that Lost Legacy is coming out, I will finally be able to do it (of course I have to get a 3DS, but actually the graphics on the 3DS look pretty incredible so it shouldn't be too bad).

realgangsta213
11-16-2010, 09:08 AM
I remember how i become engulfed into ac2 for the first time. It was so real that i had the feeling i was in the game. The emotional bond between you and the main character was stronger than any other game. For instance in cod 4 when SPOILER your character dies in a nuke attackSPOILER END did you feel sorry for him?

The only other games where i developed a strong bond to the character was splinter cell conviction and red dead redemption.

persiateddy95
11-16-2010, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by thecasecloser:
Everything about the game is completely different from any game I have ever played.
That is so wrong....