PDA

View Full Version : where in hell is the list!

XyZspineZyX
10-17-2003, 12:21 AM
where is the list of the aircraft of the probable payware!!!!!!!!??????????? where dam it where!? i have been seacrching for it in more than 100 pages in the olegas ready room, and general discussion!... and all the post aare crappy! most of them were, "ha.... what is an airplane?... please need help!" yea and there is more than 2000 of them!

ty

"Never forget the past so we dont make the same mistakes in the future"

MicroSoft Most Wanted
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/the-aztek-eagles/oleg.jpg

XyZspineZyX
10-17-2003, 12:21 AM
where is the list of the aircraft of the probable payware!!!!!!!!??????????? where dam it where!? i have been seacrching for it in more than 100 pages in the olegas ready room, and general discussion!... and all the post aare crappy! most of them were, "ha.... what is an airplane?... please need help!" yea and there is more than 2000 of them!

ty

MicroSoft Most Wanted

XyZspineZyX
10-17-2003, 12:29 AM
---------------------------------------------------

Part 1

FREE Upgrade in a few weeks with Flyable:

P-51D (n-9 Gunsight)
Ki-84-1a
A6M5

AI
B17G
C47

Ground Objects
US Cars, US Tanks, US AAAA, tents,trees palms and 2 ships

Maps
Ardennes (Summer and Winter)
Normandy (pre and post invasion)
Online Pacific - with white sand and different sea colour.

Payware Addon (Jan 2004)

Major upgrade - delayed until Jan to give Gibbage time to do the Spitfire. All of the above plus:

Flyable
P-51B
P-51C
P-51D (K-14 gunsight)
P-63C
P-38L
P-38J
YP-80 Shooting Star
Me-163B
HE-162-A-2
Ta-152H-1
Mistel with Fw190
Bf-109Z
Ju-87D-5
Ho-229
SPB (Tb3 with two I-16 under wings)
IAR-80A
IAR-81C
Fiat G.50
K-84-1b
Ki-84-1c
A6M2

AI
Hawk 75A-3
Hawk 75A-4
Fi-103 V1 with launcher (tippable in flight)
Gladiator Mk1 and Mk II
FW200

Possible
MC200
Gladiator flyable
Bf110G-2 flyable
Fiat CR42 flyable

7 Campaigns, 20 single missions and 10 Coop mission

------------------------------------------------------

This was posted somewhere in the General Discussion some time ago.

Is that what you're looking for?

XyZspineZyX
10-17-2003, 12:52 AM
yea man thanks

MicroSoft Most Wanted

XyZspineZyX
10-17-2003, 01:24 AM
http://www.mudmovers.com/Sims/FB/il2_fb.htm

Regards
SnowLeopard

XyZspineZyX
10-17-2003, 02:46 AM
Are any of the campaigns in the release targeted for Jan going to be pacific based - as opposed to the pacific scenery map coming out in next few weeks (not that we are anything but very greatful)

Us _RAAF_ pilots are hanging out for SW pacific theater campaigns and historical based strips e.g. like the scenery and mission packs for CFS2 e.g. Defence of Australia. This is one of the strenghts of CFS2.

Also allows us to fly with our american and japanese sqn colleagues out in the WW2 flight sim community in historical based mission settings.

PS would be great if we could get flyable - Beaufighters,B25s, Hudson bombers, possibly even PBY Catalina's etc

Objects such as Japanese cargo ships, landing barges, airbases, carriers, costal bases etc would also be a hoot.

Any chance of these being factored into January commercial add on? I suspect would sell like hotcakes by Aussie, American and Japanese enthusiasts and SQN alike - and could see re-emergence of all the old SQNs from these countries who used to frequent CFS2 in large numbers.

Cheers
_RAAF_Schuftie

XyZspineZyX
10-17-2003, 03:35 AM
-- possible:: Fiat CR42 (biplane) flyable

Go Xanty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

Too bad about the Gladiator though. We are moving to late WAR types that FB physics/grafix can't handle properly at high altitude as it was originally a low altitude ground attack sim. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif