PDA

View Full Version : This is episodic content at full price

Vlash
03-19-2008, 09:05 PM
I have just completed this game, and played almost all of the t-hunt missions, haven't gotten to the multiplayer part yet, but I have to say, I feel kinda cheated.

This trend (R6V1, R6V2, GRAW1, GRAW2) seems more like episodic content that should have been at a lower price.

Valve does episodic content as well, but with them you at least get great value, innovation and great products.

Valves episodic content has a longer production time then Ubisofts yearly releases.

I will not buy another ubisoft game until they change their way of doing things.

Ubisoft ain't even willing to patch their games, R6V1 still has lots of glitches, achievements that you can't get etc. So does R6V2 as well.

Ubisoft, take note, don't treat your consumers with disrespect. If you are going to continue to release games on a yearly basis, at least make it a product that's worth full price, support it with patches of critical bugs, or release smaller episodic content at a lower price.

Vlash
03-19-2008, 09:05 PM
I have just completed this game, and played almost all of the t-hunt missions, haven't gotten to the multiplayer part yet, but I have to say, I feel kinda cheated.

This trend (R6V1, R6V2, GRAW1, GRAW2) seems more like episodic content that should have been at a lower price.

Valve does episodic content as well, but with them you at least get great value, innovation and great products.

Valves episodic content has a longer production time then Ubisofts yearly releases.

I will not buy another ubisoft game until they change their way of doing things.

Ubisoft ain't even willing to patch their games, R6V1 still has lots of glitches, achievements that you can't get etc. So does R6V2 as well.

Ubisoft, take note, don't treat your consumers with disrespect. If you are going to continue to release games on a yearly basis, at least make it a product that's worth full price, support it with patches of critical bugs, or release smaller episodic content at a lower price.