PDA

View Full Version : my ac always freezes 360, game needs update

WEdar039
11-19-2007, 06:03 PM
lots of ppl have been complaining about to game always freezing and i think that ubi needs to patch the holes in the ac game since ive been waiting for a year to play this game and i have it but it wont work on my 360, and it aint my 360 because my copy of halo 3 works fine but ac doesnt so the game NEEDS A PATCH!

robatubisoft
11-19-2007, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by WEdar039:
lots of ppl have been complaining about to game always freezing and i think that ubi needs to patch the holes in the ac game since ive been waiting for a year to play this game and i have it but it wont work on my 360, and it aint my 360 because my copy of halo 3 works fine but ac doesnt so the game NEEDS A PATCH!

If it wasn't your 360, everyone would be having problems, and they aren't. Myself included. I have played 3-4 hours a day since launch and it hasn't frozen once.

StealthyFisher
11-19-2007, 06:15 PM
Some guy that posted this before said that he traded in Assassin's Creed 3 times and it still wouldn't work properly. How old is your 360?

Pinjani10
11-19-2007, 06:23 PM
Mine hasnt frozen either

jas1137
11-19-2007, 06:57 PM
I have had my xbox 360 for about a year i got it last christmas. Every other game i play works perfectly fine except assassins creed. I have played this game and it freezes like crazy. I have done everything i couild think of. I have tried moving my console to make better cooling, i tried using a different account, clearing hard drive cache, removing hard drive ect. Just about everything microsoft told me to do about a game freezing. I have returned this game once and got a new one so i know its not my console and the only thing i can see it being is some problem with the way the game is made. I am just curious to know when a patch will come out to fix these constant freezing. It really ruins the game.

jas1137
11-19-2007, 06:59 PM
I have a 360. I made a video of AC and it shows the game freezing 3 times. Please watch it and hopefully it will help you out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09qAtwEpnFU

Smallz77
11-19-2007, 07:22 PM
Exact same problems as people above me. I have returned my game to Wal Mart and it still freezes within 5 minutes o turning it on. Im tired of this problem as its hard to get an assassination and escape done before the freeze. I am also tired of the PS3 getting all the attention when many 360 users have been having hard times as well.

MachitoMan
11-19-2007, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by robatubisoft:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WEdar039:

If it wasn't your 360, everyone would be having problems, and they aren't. Myself included. I have played 3-4 hours a day since launch and it hasn't frozen once. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes there are feezes on the Xbox 360 as well just like PS3. It does exist. Except the freezing may be more harsh on the PS3.

My only problem is Assassin's Creed - the frequent freezes. I have zero problems with NOTHING else.

djroberts2007
11-19-2007, 11:53 PM
The freezes are exactly the same except it seems to happen more often on the PS3 except now with firmware 2.01 it doesn't appear to be happening anymore. Only time will tell.

What version of the 360 do you have that's it's crashing on? Arcade, Pro, Elite? There are differences that however unlikely could explain why some 360 owners don't get it.

willisblair00
11-20-2007, 12:58 AM
It was freezing like crazy on me, I unplugged my network cable (so the 360 cannot connect to live), and now it runs fine!!

Mister.Crow
11-20-2007, 01:48 AM
Mine runs fine, with or without being logged in to Live.
No framerate issues or annoying crashes yet.

Had some freezes though, but they only lasted for a second or so and it has only happened like 2 or 3 times.