PDA

View Full Version : Need A Bit of Help : Spoliers

Beaker124
11-19-2007, 09:30 PM
Hello,

I am just about to finish the game and I am stuck in what might be the last lab sequence. I got the image of the world map from the piece of eden and I got out of the animus. A conversation ensued and both Lucy and the Doc left the room right in front of me for once. I can't get in the bed and sleep, and I have accessed all emails from the computers and such. I was thinking a window might be unlocked but I have been walking around for about 30 min and there is nothing. Do any know what I am supposed to do at this stage?

Thanks in advance.

joshuagiraffe
11-19-2007, 11:04 PM
dood im stuck at the same thing!

edit: i did it, oh and go to ur room and look on the wall behind the bed. eagle vision it.

spacem0nkey7
11-19-2007, 11:43 PM
yeah i got the same problem too. i was kinda disapointed with the ending, the most annoying clifhanger scince halo 2. mabie if you complete it 100% b4 killing al musomthing you get an alternate ending. i dont know, ill just trade in my copy for CoD4 and be done with it.

Steelhandchun
11-20-2007, 05:39 AM
Try using eagle vision on wall above bed.

BluenetOG
11-20-2007, 07:09 AM
lol that is the end u use ur eagle vision on the wall above your bed then it cuts to credits for ages and u cant skip it wait for that to finish and then ur back in ur bedroom read the e-mails of the computers if u took the digipens and codes etc for abit more of the story line then u just sit back on the animus and your free to redo any mission or just anything you want basicaly thats it ends at that pretty **** init lol

Traigon
02-13-2008, 05:45 PM
No alternate ending i havent beaten the flag or templar thing i feel really stupid because i deleted everything thinking "o G im gonna have to go throgh the whole game again" BECAUSE i didnt get an InTERACTION