PDA

View Full Version : Ezio will not die in ACR.

GeneralTrumbo
10-05-2011, 09:24 AM
Falko Poiker and Darby McDevitt confirmed it in an interview. He will for sure die in Assassins Creed:Embers though. That was straight hinted at.

superkootje
10-05-2011, 09:25 AM
I am confused, I have ordered the animus-edition.
Should I first play trough the game and then watch embers, or first watch embers and then the game?

Stowdace
10-05-2011, 09:27 AM
Embers takes place after Revelations. So it'd be recommended to play the game first to avoid any spoilers and because it follows the timeline.

GeneralTrumbo
10-05-2011, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by superkootje:
I am confused, I have ordered the animus-edition.
Should I first play trough the game and then watch embers, or first watch embers and then the game?

The developers recommend to play the game and then watch Embers. Embers takes place 10 years after Revelations.

LightRey
10-05-2011, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Stowdace:
Embers takes place after Revelations. So it'd be recommended to play the game first to avoid any spoilers and because it follows the timeline.
Yeah, definitely the game first. I also recommend not opening your encyclopedia before finishing the game either, because that contains some major spoilers too apparently.

superkootje
10-05-2011, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stowdace:
Yeah, definitely the game first. I also recommend not opening your encyclopedia before finishing the game either, because that contains some major spoilers too apparently. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay, so when i have the game FINALLY.
I still have to wait a few days before i can watch the movie and encyclopedia :S

LightRey
10-05-2011, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by superkootje:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stowdace:
Yeah, definitely the game first. I also recommend not opening your encyclopedia before finishing the game either, because that contains some major spoilers too apparently. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I still have to wait a few days before i can watch the movie and encyclopedia :S </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yep, but at least we'll be playing a mindblowing game in the meantime.

superkootje
10-05-2011, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by superkootje:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

I still have to wait a few days before i can watch the movie and encyclopedia :S </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yep, but at least we'll be playing a mindblowing game in the meantime. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's right it's gonna be ****ing VET XD

<span class="ev_code_RED">Don't by-pass the censor.</span>

jmk1999
10-05-2011, 10:41 AM
i'm not entirely sure how this "trapped in the animus" thing will play out, but given what we know, technically, ezio can't die in ACR... unless we see from the point of view of one of his children as proven by the altair/maria thing. same rules would apply to embers unless it's a film unto itself and not relived... although as i've mention before half joking, it could apply if desmond's actual ancestor is shao junn and not ezio's wife. despite the controversy it might cause, it's entirely plausible given ezio's past with women and AC's notoriety for throwing in twists. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

reini03
10-05-2011, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by dom1999:
i'm not entirely sure how this "trapped in the animus" thing will play out, but given what we know, technically, ezio can't die in ACR... unless we see from the point of view of one of his children as proven by the altair/maria thing. same rules would apply to embers unless it's a film unto itself and not relived... although as i've mention before half joking, it could apply if desmond's actual ancestor is shao junn and not ezio's wife. despite the controversy it might cause, it's entirely plausible given ezio's past with women and AC's notoriety for throwing in twists. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif
But... would that change anything? Regardless of who Desmond's ancestor is, it's impossible to see Ezio's death through the Animus (through the eyes of Ezio through the Animus, actually). Also, Embers is not seen through the Animus, it's simply... well, an animated short film. Doesn't have anything to do with the present-day story line http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

dylandidiano
10-05-2011, 11:54 AM
It is possible to see Ezio's death through the animus if the one who kills him is an ancestor or if one of desmonds ancestors is a witness to the death.

CRUDFACE
10-05-2011, 11:57 AM
Everyone knew he wasn't going to die lol. He has to have kids and Ezio is in embers which is set so far in the future that his kids seem to be like five or four or something.

Pjotr96
10-05-2011, 01:14 PM
no ****, sherlock

Altair661
10-05-2011, 02:20 PM
Unless, this is very unlikely to happen. But what if in ACR at the end, they do a time skip and show Ezio's death when he's even older. And Embers just shows what happens in that time skip. Because the people who wont be getting Embers, would not be getting much closure on Ezio.

naran6142
10-05-2011, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Altair661:
Unless, this is very unlikely to happen. But what if in ACR at the end, they do a time skip and show Ezio's death when he's even older. And Embers just shows what happens in that time skip. Because the people who wont be getting Embers, would not be getting much closure on Ezio.

we can only see ezios genetic memory

when he has a kid it is passed on, so we can not see him die

LightRey
10-05-2011, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Altair661:
Well since Embers is set in the year of Ezio's death, I'd say that's unlikely.

Altair661
10-05-2011, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by naran6142:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altair661:

we can only see ezios genetic memory

when he has a kid it is passed on, so we can not see him die </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well we'd have to be able to use another ancestor...but it's still unlikely

Sick_one12
10-05-2011, 03:06 PM
dont want say you are lying ,but could you show me the link where its confirmed that ezio wont die in ACR? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Animuses
10-05-2011, 03:19 PM
It's obvious that he won't die in Revelations because Embers takes place after it.

NewBlade200
10-05-2011, 04:15 PM
Regardless of whether or not Ezio dies in ACR I want an Ezio Tomb in AC3 that has a hidden super armor in it.

But Ezio needs proper closure outside of Embers. He doesn't need tto die to have closure.

Jexx21
10-05-2011, 04:26 PM
Yea, I want an Armor of Ezio and a Weapon of Ezio.

NewBlade200
10-05-2011, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
Yea, I want an Armor of Ezio and a Weapon of Ezio. He has always used hand-me-downs. It makes you wonder why armor from the time of Julius Cesare is better than armor from Renaissance Italy.

Some kind of Armor of Ezio would be nice to see. He must smell terrible wearing dead people's clothes all the time.

Calvarok
10-05-2011, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by NewBlade200:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
Yea, I want an Armor of Ezio and a Weapon of Ezio. He has always used hand-me-downs. It makes you wonder why armor from the time of Julius Cesare is better than armor from Renaissance Italy.

Some kind of Armor of Ezio would be nice to see. He must smell terrible wearing dead people's all the time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Lol :P

jmk1999
10-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by NewBlade200:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
Yea, I want an Armor of Ezio and a Weapon of Ezio. He has always used hand-me-downs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i guess the only real ezio armor would be the upgrades to giovanni's armor in AC2. technically he's made his own when it's all said and done. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif if they had it as an unlockable in AC3, that might be cool. at least it would be cooler than the altair skin which i've always thought was totally boring (not the "armor of altair" since we don't play altair with it). also, his brotherhood armor is his own... unless of course machiavelli wore it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif although i prefer his AC2 armor... i think it looked cooler. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

Jexx21
10-05-2011, 09:05 PM
I meant an unbreakable Armor set, not his specific robes.

Although, I hope we have the option to wear the AC1, AC2, ACB, and ACR robes as costumes in AC3, along with the unbreakable armors.

Calvarok
10-05-2011, 09:17 PM
I don't think his Brotherhood outfit blends in as well with the fasion of the time, but I like the way it looks more than his AC2 outfit.

But the Revelations one is better than all previous assassin outfits from AC1, AC2, and ACB.

NewBlade200
10-06-2011, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
I don't think his Brotherhood outfit blends in as well with the fasion of the time, but I like the way it looks more than his AC2 outfit.

But the Revelations one is better than all previous assassin outfits from AC1, AC2, and ACB. The reason I think the ACR default robes look better than the ACB and possibly AC2 robes is because the new robes look like they could get lost in the crowd with it.

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
10-06-2011, 06:07 AM
Its going to be pretty painful wating Embers... I've bonded with Ezio as a character and its going to be hard watch my favorite one die. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif