PDA

View Full Version : Next Assassin's Creed Location

PvP_BigCat
10-04-2011, 10:21 PM
Just had some thoughts about where the next game will take place.

PvP_BigCat
10-04-2011, 10:21 PM
Just had some thoughts about where the next game will take place.

Chamboozer
10-04-2011, 10:40 PM
It would be interesting to play in Victorian London. Maybe during the Russo-Turkish War of 1877. For convenience's sake, this would allow an excuse to explain what's happened to Italy, the Holy Land, and the Ottoman Empire since the last games. Italy having been recently unified, the Holy Land contested between Orthodox and Catholic factions holding influence from outside the Ottoman Empire, and the Ottomans themselves locked in a life and death struggle with Russia, the Sultan Abdülhamid II about to sieze absolute power from the constitutional government and impose a dictatorship.

PvP_BigCat
10-04-2011, 10:46 PM
That would be a good transition, but I am think that Japan would have so much to work with, especially during that period, but or the sake of convience, it would be difficult to explain the switch.

Silvermoth
10-05-2011, 03:02 AM
Russia would be interesting or maybe Burma.

I don't really want Japan or England (even though I adore both countries) because I've seen them done before.

Ukraine would be fasinating. I've had an interest in that country since reading Anne Rice's "The Vampire Armand"