PDA

View Full Version : THE hard part :) i need help plz

Diens
06-22-2006, 07:05 AM
Heya again you must thing im really boring but i just need helpin thr part after u get hte sword and pas the dark zone u get to a thig with lots of water on the ground to brake walls and stuffwell i go higer after killing the dark prince tipe monsters i pass the thing to climb up the dagger thi8ng the pole then i pull the lever its very hard cas i cant get enof time to ump from one to the other and if i canb ump to the other i always jump to the wall... the camera doesnt alow me to roatate http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Wod like a hint on this . beside this the game is really good and is got puzzles apropriated and sands and healt points at the time u need them most :P

kakalukiaJay
06-22-2006, 07:29 AM
The camera does not move as freely as in other Prince of Persia games by Ubisoft.

I am not sure where you are in the game.
Do you save your game? If so, what was the name of the last saved game before this current problem?

Are you currently the prince or the Dark Prince?

Diens
06-22-2006, 09:30 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kakalukiaJay:

I am not sure where you are in the game.
Well after the well wen you are the dark prince you see your father and get the sword then you can break walls... you get pass a labiritnh of darkness after that you get to a kind of Oazis hambient wih a rock/Grownd on the floor with a fountian to save

kakalukiaJay
06-22-2006, 12:21 PM
Have you made it to The Lower Tower?

Location: The Labyrinth. (You are the Prince wandering in the darkness.)
Use landscape view in order to see the wooden structure, various beams, various plant dagger bases on the wall, and two rotating levers.
Defeat the sole sand creature.

Rotate the lever 180 degrees to raise up one level the elevator cage containing some box crate inside.

Diens
06-22-2006, 04:35 PM
Tx it helped :P