PDA

View Full Version : Desmond and the computers

Haxixexaxin
12-30-2007, 04:55 PM
I've finished AC, exit the Animus, used eagle vision and saw that scary stuff. And then, i used that key-pen to acess Lucy's computer. I read the emails, then went to Warren's computer and also the computer in the conference room. But i cant access them ! Can please, someone tell me where to find the password? I love Assassins Creed, and i just love a game with a nice story, and those computers have to be filled with things :'(
So please tell me.

Haxixexaxin
12-30-2007, 04:55 PM
I've finished AC, exit the Animus, used eagle vision and saw that scary stuff. And then, i used that key-pen to acess Lucy's computer. I read the emails, then went to Warren's computer and also the computer in the conference room. But i cant access them ! Can please, someone tell me where to find the password? I love Assassins Creed, and i just love a game with a nice story, and those computers have to be filled with things :'(
So please tell me.

chewie1890
12-30-2007, 05:12 PM
To access Vidics computer you need to have stolen the pen out of his pocket way back in memory block 4. If you didn't steal the pen then I'm sorry, you cannot access his computer unless you play through the game again and steal it then.

Haxixexaxin
12-31-2007, 03:53 AM
Okay thx for the clue. But i never knew what to do when the game went back to Desmond. i just got into the Animus -.-