PDA

View Full Version : Cannot finish one of the last missions - constantly falling through the world!?

Elvariand
12-13-2007, 12:11 AM
I'm playing it on 360. So, i believe it's one of the last missions. I just went to kill whats his face, Robert or what ever, and it ended up being a woman? at the Muslim funeral. So now im going to some place called Arsul, or something. To go assassinate the real guy, but i didnt go back to the assassin town to speak to the master because it'd waste time, or so Altair said.

Okay so I enter the zone. I start riding my horse down the path, under the rock bridge with soldiers running over it.

I come to a bend that turns left ,and has 3 archers shooting down off the cliff. I run past them, and instantly fall through the world?.. so i was like, okay, that's a bug, let's try that again. When i respawn at the start, there's 2 Altair characters.. It's basically an exact copy of me, and moves when I move, attacks when i attack. I can even target him and start attacking, and what not.

That mission is so messed up for me, I can't even progress. I got to my asassination target after some effort, and the soldiers around him didn't even do anything as i was killing them. They just stood there?

any suggestions?

Elvariand
12-13-2007, 12:11 AM
I'm playing it on 360. So, i believe it's one of the last missions. I just went to kill whats his face, Robert or what ever, and it ended up being a woman? at the Muslim funeral. So now im going to some place called Arsul, or something. To go assassinate the real guy, but i didnt go back to the assassin town to speak to the master because it'd waste time, or so Altair said.

Okay so I enter the zone. I start riding my horse down the path, under the rock bridge with soldiers running over it.

I come to a bend that turns left ,and has 3 archers shooting down off the cliff. I run past them, and instantly fall through the world?.. so i was like, okay, that's a bug, let's try that again. When i respawn at the start, there's 2 Altair characters.. It's basically an exact copy of me, and moves when I move, attacks when i attack. I can even target him and start attacking, and what not.

That mission is so messed up for me, I can't even progress. I got to my asassination target after some effort, and the soldiers around him didn't even do anything as i was killing them. They just stood there?

any suggestions?

AldirTheKnight
12-13-2007, 12:25 AM
ahh thanks idiot, put a damn spoiler tag in the title

stix489
12-13-2007, 12:30 AM
Suggestion 1: Put Spoiler Warnings in your title.

Suggestion 2: Unplug your second controller and reset.