PDA

View Full Version : New Dgen updates are giving me fits!

stugumby
07-14-2008, 03:15 PM
Hello, just downloaded enjyr 4.31 and still no extra/added campaigns for the honour of french wings,cured that one by getting the whole french wings pack from mission 4 today.

2nd problem is boelckes latest updates to reich defense and italian falcons. Italian falcons added more missions and seems to be working fine, reich defense didnt add the late war jets for the last campaign, but it has me-262 in several. Anyone else having same problems, just curious cause latest enjoyer no add ons patch has another dgen not 4-0612 but 4087.

stugumby
07-14-2008, 03:15 PM
Hello, just downloaded enjyr 4.31 and still no extra/added campaigns for the honour of french wings,cured that one by getting the whole french wings pack from mission 4 today.

2nd problem is boelckes latest updates to reich defense and italian falcons. Italian falcons added more missions and seems to be working fine, reich defense didnt add the late war jets for the last campaign, but it has me-262 in several. Anyone else having same problems, just curious cause latest enjoyer no add ons patch has another dgen not 4-0612 but 4087.