PDA

View Full Version : "Unlock The Animus" - New internet competition - Win Holiday to Istanbul for 2!



InfectedNation
10-04-2011, 09:26 AM
Haven't seen this posted on Forum yet:

http://www.unlocktheanimus.com/

Check it out yourself, however the website is a little bugged for me - <STRIKE>I cannot sign up/log in with facebook...</STRIKE> EDIT: Working now http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

HIBEE12
10-04-2011, 09:33 AM
Sounds good, but not for me. I already played the first "Strand" left my pc FOR A BREAK, Come back and apparently i have failed strand 1 meaning i can't get the prize anytime soon, oh well. Its a good idea though

superkootje
10-04-2011, 09:34 AM
anyone got the good order for the 1st strand? :P

InfectedNation
10-04-2011, 09:45 AM
I failed in the end, but i got arch for first, then toll, then something else, then inferno i think then nothing then nothing again then pray, peak, gallows
Second to last portcullis, last tempest

dru103
10-05-2011, 10:50 AM
bugged lol thats an understatement... I logged in and without doing a thing except clicking proceed i get......symbol already unlocked next symbol available 11.10.11 how is this possible i didnt even get to look at the puzzle "confused and most annoyed by this ubi please sort it out"



Originally posted by InfectedNation:
Haven't seen this posted on Forum yet:

http://www.unlocktheanimus.com/

Check it out yourself, however the website is a little bugged for me - <STRIKE>I cannot sign up/log in with facebook...</STRIKE> EDIT: Working now http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Mr_Shade
10-05-2011, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by dru103:
bugged lol thats an understatement... I logged in and without doing a thing except clicking proceed i get......symbol already unlocked next symbol available 11.10.11 how is this possible i didnt even get to look at the puzzle "confused and most annoyed by this ubi please sort it out"
It should only know how many you have completed via your facebook / log in..

You're 100% no one else has played it on the same log in?

apresmode
10-05-2011, 12:36 PM
anyone havwe the right order yet?

apresmode
10-05-2011, 12:40 PM
Here's what I have
1. Arch
2. Arrow
3. Toll
4. Inferno
5.
6.
7.
8.
9. Gallows
10.
11. Portcullis
12. Tempest

I can't figure out the missing ones. The video on mine is pretty degraded too now.

trueguitarist95
10-05-2011, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by apresmode:
Here's what I have
1. Arch
2. Arrow
3. Toll
4. Inferno
5. Shadow
6. Links
7. Fortress
8. Pray
9. Gallows
10. Peaks
11. Portcullis
12. Tempest

I can't figure out the missing ones. The video on mine is pretty degraded too now.

The words in bold are the remaining ones. I'm American so I can't win, but this is for the people who can.

eagleforlife1
10-05-2011, 04:08 PM
I've completed strand 1 and logged out. I logged back in and it says 0 out of 5 strands complete. So I tried to replay strand 1 and it said symbol already unlocked. I don't know whether it has recorded my result or not.

And out of curiosity what do symbols 1 and 3 represent?

kriegerdesgottes
10-05-2011, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by trueguitarist95:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by apresmode:
Here's what I have
1. Arch
2. Arrow
3. Toll
4. Inferno
5. Shadow
6. Links
7. Fortress
8. Pray
9. Gallows
10. Peaks
11. Portcullis
12. Tempest

I can't figure out the missing ones. The video on mine is pretty degraded too now.

The words in bold are the remaining ones. I'm American so I can't win, but this is for the people who can. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not for Americans? I wish I had seen this before I tried it yesterday and failed miserably. The first couple are easy but after that it was super hard.

trueguitarist95
10-05-2011, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by trueguitarist95:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by apresmode:
Here's what I have
1. Arch
2. Arrow
3. Toll
4. Inferno
5. Shadow
6. Links
7. Fortress
8. Pray
9. Gallows
10. Peaks
11. Portcullis
12. Tempest

I can't figure out the missing ones. The video on mine is pretty degraded too now.

The words in bold are the remaining ones. I'm American so I can't win, but this is for the people who can. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not for Americans? I wish I had seen this before I tried it yesterday and failed miserably. The first couple are easy but after that it was super hard. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, the official thread says "[UK Competition]". It's unfair, but I'm sure there's a reason for it.