PDA

View Full Version : Now what sir??

stugumby
04-28-2006, 03:27 PM
ok, did the download into kids computer which is on cable internet. now this bootny box thing, how do i extract game to put it on cd or thumb drive to place it in mine? have about 4mb left to go. had no problems with visa but mine is a prepaid gift card. also got the huge long numbered code etc.after that i have a regular c drive path as im stock out of the box?

stugumby
04-28-2006, 03:27 PM
ok, did the download into kids computer which is on cable internet. now this bootny box thing, how do i extract game to put it on cd or thumb drive to place it in mine? have about 4mb left to go. had no problems with visa but mine is a prepaid gift card. also got the huge long numbered code etc.after that i have a regular c drive path as im stock out of the box?

georgeo76
04-28-2006, 04:00 PM
the file you will need is called il2-pe2.exe it is located (xp default)

c:\program files\boonty box\my downloads

the file is ~167Mb

stugumby
04-28-2006, 04:46 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

hey, thanks a million, i was going bonkers trying to find it, i put the booty in my documents/planes and it was a small one so i did a find and after a while i did find it. Then a quick copy and stored a back up on the thumb drive and bammo into my computer it went. Then the oops guess i have to be on line temporary panic to retrieve code which i was smart enough to print and bamoo it works like a charm. But i now have 2 icons, one on desktop says pe-2 but either one opens in 405 and it is sweet.

Gotta love all those new flak guns, i tried a low level pass and that quad 20 tore my rudders off in no time.