PDA

View Full Version : Path To Revelations-What do you do?

timpbader
11-15-2011, 04:36 PM
I keep clicking and nothing happens? I can move the red thing in 1 direction and back and if I click 1 spot outside the grid it says I don't have enough to go there. Can anyone explain this at all?! I have no idea what I'm doing or how I'm supposed to figure out what to do?!
Thanks in advance!

Yoshack Fyre84
11-15-2011, 04:59 PM
Pick a building and do a search on it. You won't find anything, but you should get a hint as where to find something. Then go to those buildings and search until you find an artifact. As days pass you get additional clues and trivia questions. Supposedly you'll eventually unlock in-game content, but I have yet to, just some videos and art so far.

Krayus Korianis
11-15-2011, 05:00 PM
You get so many points per day.

You can move the icon wherever you please, but only if you have enough points. To move the Assassin's icon, double click anywhere you can go, but make sure it's within the points.

When you get to a spot an artefact may be, you can use one point to research (search) it.

timpbader
11-15-2011, 05:08 PM
Thanks for the reply!
How do you search?
How do you tell 1 building from the next?
I can only move my guy up and down
If I jiggle my mouse I can kind of force him to the side, but who knows where he'll end up.
I can click on 1 box and it says I don't have enough AP to make this trip.

Krayus Korianis
11-15-2011, 05:17 PM
You have to click on a square twice to get the icon to move. You can go up, down, left and right.

Can never really tell what building is which one the artefact is located in. But if you hover over the building you can see the name.

To search a building, you have to double click on it and if you got enough points your character will move there. If you don't just get close and the next day you'll be able to.

timpbader
11-15-2011, 05:20 PM
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! It turns out IE wasn't displaying the game right, I had to switch to Firefox!

Krayus Korianis
11-15-2011, 05:42 PM
That can happen too lol. I just normally use Google Chrome for Facebook and Facebook Games.

Hope you can get your path to revelations done http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

timpbader
11-15-2011, 05:48 PM
If you don't see any items on the grid/map, try opening it in firefox.

Krayus Korianis
11-15-2011, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by timpbader:
If you don't see any items on the grid/map, try opening it in firefox.

Chrome shows it all. So no worries there lol. Haven't had a problem with it yet.