PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Lies about AC:R?

Reda_cool
11-29-2011, 07:46 AM
Hello,

Ubisoft creators LIES! because they said : ''We went to Instanbul to record the background and other stuff and the call of prayer , BUT! on any assassins creed revelations walkthrough videos i didnt even hear the call of prayer! so that makes ubisoft liers!
Did you heard the call to prayer ingame?
Please respond.

LightRey
11-29-2011, 07:54 AM
Wow, this is so upsetting. I want my money back. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Reda_cool
11-29-2011, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
Wow, this is so upsetting. I want my money back. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif
Whats the problem? they promise something and they dont even create it.

Assassin_M
11-29-2011, 08:00 AM
Yes, I heard it.Its at dawn and dusk..

try turning off the music..

Pattington_Bear
11-29-2011, 08:04 AM
Okay, basically they said they "recorded" the sound of prayer they didn't suggest the sounds were actually in the game itself, it doesn't make them liars.

This could be down to a number of reasons one such as sound quality this is a major problem with on location sound design and the soundscape in general. Various sounds will most likely be disregarded and placed into sound libraries for later use in other games.

UrDeviant1
11-29-2011, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Reda_cool:
Hello,

Ubisoft creators LIES! because they said : ''We went to Instanbul to record the background and other stuff and the call of prayer , BUT! on any assassins creed revelations walkthrough videos i didnt even hear the call of prayer! so that makes ubisoft liers!
Please respond.

You seriously made an account just to say that?

Reda_cool
11-29-2011, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Pattington_Bear:
Okay, basically they said they "recorded" the sound of prayer they didn't suggest the sounds were actually in the game itself, it doesn't make them liars.

This could be down to a number of reasons one such as sound quality this is a major problem with on location sound design and the soundscape in general. Various sounds will most likely be disregarded and placed into sound libraries for later use in other games.
In brotherhood they also fixed it with the church bells, so why not with the call of prayer?

Assassin_M
11-29-2011, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by UrDeviant1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Reda_cool:
Hello,

Please respond.

You seriously made an account just to say that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why do you people care if he made an account to complain about something ?
jeez, he can do whatever he wants and COMPLAIN however about whatever he wants, right ?

obliviondoll
11-29-2011, 08:10 AM
Just because they didn't use a specific sound they mentioned recording, doesn't mean they never recorded it, or never planned to use it.

I don't know if they did or not, but it's worth mentioning that saying they recorded that sound wasn't a lie.

This (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2361024388/m/5871016539/p/1) is a lie about ACB, though.

Reda_cool
11-29-2011, 08:15 AM
I also ceated a ticket to ubisoft, but they are such a ''big'' company so why cant they respond to their costumers their tickets? but i almost need to wait more then a week before i get a reply, and almost always its just a reason that doesnt answer my qeustion.

Assassin_M
11-29-2011, 08:27 AM
I also ceated a ticket to ubisoft, but they are such a ''big'' company so why cant they respond to their costumers their tickets? but i almost need to wait more then a week before i get a reply, and almost always its just a reason that doesnt answer my qeustion.
Like I said, the Prayer IS in the game, you just have to listen carefully during dawn and dusk..

Reda_cool
11-29-2011, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Reda_cool:
Like I said, the Prayer IS in the game, you just have to listen carefully during dawn and dusk.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool, where can you hear it? in a Mosque? and what do you hear?

Assassin_M
11-29-2011, 08:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
Like I said, the Prayer IS in the game, you just have to listen carefully during dawn and dusk.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool, where can you hear it? in a Mosque? and what do you hear? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It doesnt quite have a source, you can pretty much hear it from anywhere during dawn and dusk.

Reda_cool
11-29-2011, 08:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:

Cool, where can you hear it? in a Mosque? and what do you hear? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It doesnt quite have a source, you can pretty much hear it from anywhere during dawn and dusk. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thx, i need to wait 2 days till i get ac:r i pre orded for the Pc!, are you a Muslim?

Assassin_M
11-29-2011, 08:35 AM

Thx, i need to wait 2 days till i get ac:r i pre orded for the Pc!, are you a Muslim?
you are welcome..
and yes, I'm a Muslim..

Reda_cool
11-29-2011, 08:39 AM

you are welcome..
and yes, I'm a Muslim.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
THats nice, btw do you hear like ''Allahu Akbar'' ? iG?

Grandmaster_Z
11-29-2011, 08:41 AM
im a muslim too and honestly, i dont give sh*t!

Assassin_M
11-29-2011, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Grandmaster_Z:

So ?
he certainly does, whats wrong with that ?

UrDeviant1
11-29-2011, 09:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UrDeviant1:
Hello,

Please respond.

jeez, he can do whatever he wants and COMPLAIN however about whatever he wants, right ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just seems a little nit picky to me

Assassin_M
11-29-2011, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by UrDeviant1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UrDeviant1:
Hello,

Please respond.

jeez, he can do whatever he wants and COMPLAIN however about whatever he wants, right ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just seems a little nit picky to me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I remember seeing a thread made about the apparent emptiness of the database, guess what ? thats nitpicking too.. but when I said so, I was given a lesson in freedom of speech and complaint.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif
Some of the people here are just hypocrites..

lucifero2114
11-29-2011, 10:03 AM
i thought they said they recorded inside the hagia sophia to analyse the echo of sound in the structure or sumthing....?!

but it was generally silent in hagia sophia gameplay, nobody else was in there except ezio anyway...?!

so WTF is the point? -- exaggeration to boost sales?

but anyways, i'm sure any recording of street chatter sounds are for dev. reference only, otherwise we might hear people talking about facebook or other modern stuff in game

LightRey
11-29-2011, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by lucifero2114:
i thought they said they recorded inside the hagia sophia to analyse the echo of sound in the structure or sumthing....?!

but it was generally silent in hagia sophia gameplay, nobody else was in there except ezio anyway...?!

so WTF is the point? -- exaggeration to boost sales
Maybe it was just to record the echoes, so they could properly simulate the sounds Ezio makes while inside the Hagia Sofia.

lucifero2114
11-29-2011, 10:34 AM
[/QUOTE]
Maybe it was just to record the echoes, so they could properly simulate the sounds Ezio makes while inside the Hagia Sofia.[/QUOTE]

nobody would know any difference otherwise....

DID ANYONE ACTUALLY HEAR THE SOUND OF ITS STRUCTURE?? - if you do, you are a mutant with super powers

LightRey
11-29-2011, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by lucifero2114:
nobody would know any difference otherwise....

DID ANYONE ACTUALLY HEAR THE SOUND OF ITS STRUCTURE?? - if you do, you are a mutant with super powers
Well I can't say I noticed a difference, but then again I never compared it to any other echoes, so I can't be sure. It did sound realistic though.

Grandmaster_Z
11-29-2011, 11:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grandmaster_Z:

So ?
he certainly does, whats wrong with that ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

its a STUPID thing to get all ****y over. yes, i'm calling him stupid. IDGAF!

Assassin_M
11-29-2011, 11:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grandmaster_Z:

So ?
he certainly does, whats wrong with that ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

its a STUPID thing to get all ****y over. yes, i'm calling him stupid. IDGAF! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yea, bravo..
with your insult, he has become the better person.

Oh and between you and me, you give Muslims a bad name..

LightRey
11-29-2011, 11:58 AM
[censored]
Yeah, but you break the rules by swearing all the time, so that doesn't mean much.

jmk1999
11-29-2011, 01:41 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">Continual violation of forum policy WILL result in banishment. A formal warning has been issued. On a side note, I see this topic is going nowhere and therefore it's getting closed.</span>