PDA

View Full Version : quick actions during moviesequence

RamsX
04-13-2010, 06:52 AM
Hi, just a quick question.

Sometimes during a movie you'll get the chance for a quick action. For example, there is one after you brought Leonardo to his new workplace in Venice. I believe you'll get the chance to embrace him. If you're not quick enough the chance passes. My question is: Does this affect the game in any way? I mean, will Leonardo be less friendly if you missed the quick action?

Thanks in advance

I tried searching the forum but couldn't find anything about it. Maybe I'm describing it wrong.

winkle1307
04-13-2010, 09:43 AM
no there are no changes in the story if you miss the action. its just something to make you feel important and pay attention during the cut scenes. though when you get them right you do feel awesome.

RamsX
04-13-2010, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the answer. I already feel a lot awesomer. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

JohnConnor2012
04-13-2010, 08:17 PM
What, always? What about later scenes when Ezio has to use hidden blades on flanking guards or throw a knife at .. someone? I only ask as I've never dared skip them myself.

a_c_fan1311811
07-28-2010, 08:32 AM
you can always skip doing them. for example, when you confront rodrigo borger after dressing up as one of his guards. in this, two guards come up from each side and u press x to use the hidden blades on them. if u skip it, ridrigo simply tells them to leave you.