PDA

View Full Version : I think you should give Ubisoft a break regarding bugs and glitches.

LordWolv
12-07-2010, 01:56 PM
Right, I know it's annoying, because I've come across quite alot of them myself. The game, sadly, slipped out with glitches and bugs and everyone emediatly starts rage posting.

Ubisoft are clearly trying to fix everything, it's not like they're ignoring us, so I think you should give them a break. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

(I'm not talking to the more 'experienced' of us. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif)

SolidSnakeMat
12-07-2010, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Isaac500:
Right, I know it's annoying, because I've come across quite alot of them myself. The game, sadly, slipped out with glitches and bugs and everyone emediatly starts rage posting.

Ubisoft are clearly trying to fix everything, it's not like they're ignoring us, so I think you should give them a break. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

(I'm not talking to the more 'experienced' of us. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif)

:FIXED:
I agree we really shouldn't be bashing them, but they must know about it.If we keep silent they won't fix them but we really shouldn't be rude and rushing them. I understand what your saying and I agree but keep in mind Ubisoft has to know about the glitches and bugs to fix them.

Gyro458
12-07-2010, 03:01 PM
I don't know what are you all complaining about, I haven't seen a single glitch so far.

ZCherub
12-07-2010, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by SolidSnakeMat:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Isaac500:
Right, I ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That pic was only (moderately) funny once...

ZCherub
12-07-2010, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Gyro458:
I don't know what are you all complaining about, I haven't seen a single glitch so far.

2nd (outside of minor physical environmental glitches).

ShadowRage41
12-07-2010, 07:41 PM
I have not had any bad glitches either, I mean there are a few very minor issues, but nothing too bad. Not enough for me to get all bent out of shape concerning them.

SolidSnakeMat
12-07-2010, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by ZCherub:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SolidSnakeMat:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Isaac500:
Right, I ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That pic was only (moderately) funny once... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhhh wtf? Thats not my post thats my signature. <STRIKE>what happen to my post? A moderator needs to check</STRIKE> what happen to my post? A moderator needs to check this because my post was saying that I agree with the OP and we shouldn't bash them but we still need to report the bugs and glitches to Ubisoft because they wouldn't get fixed if we didn't say anything. What happen to my post? I look like an a hole for just having my signature there.

:EDIT:

Okay nevermind I see the problem I accutally typed inside my response. LoLz let me edit that really quick

ShadowRage41
12-08-2010, 07:14 AM
The only issue I had was in the Templar Lair, after shooting the second weight nothing happened. and so I tried an assortment of things to try and get in the area where the Romulus key was. an as a result I fell a long way down and desynched. So I went back and shot the weights a second time and finally it knocked the cross down and I was able to access the area. really that was the only issue I had with the game.

Ru1986
12-08-2010, 07:22 AM
Well people tend to type before they think like they tend to speak before they think i have not experienced any Gliches or bugs yet so no moans from your London office.

Unfortunatly i dont think ytou will ever stop the COD heads putting their orr in http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

xellos667
12-08-2010, 08:19 AM
It's a fact that people who have bugs will be very vocal about it, to a point where we start to think everyone have this problem, when in fact, I'm sure a big majority of person never had any game destroying glitch/bug during their AC:B session. Like many I had some small graphicals issues here and there, but went through the game without any problem at all...like the two previous games. I agree with the Topic Creator. Ubisoft have aknowledged the problem, and are working on it. Yes it's important to talk about the problems you may have. What is bothersome is when people start accusing everyone at Ubisoft like it was a murder case, and start insulting, threatening them, saying they will sue them. That I found quite immature and stupid, and it only overflows the forum with spam topics.

To counter that, maybe we should create a topic asking "Sign here if you finished AC:B without any kind of critical problem". I'm sure we would be really surprised by the results.

obliviondoll
12-08-2010, 08:50 AM
I haven't experienced serious bugs and glitches, but I know some people have.

I also know some people have been whining about minor glitches, which is silly, and probably the target of this thread.

But yes, while I've avoided most of them, there have been glitches which are legitimate and worth voicing concern over. But please, newbies, try to search for your problem BEFORE posting about it in EVERY forum for the game (especially posting it in new threads everywhere instead of in the feedback thread - or posting a single-player issue in the multiplayer forum just because you think the devs are "paying more attention to multiplayer")

Wombat_1337
12-08-2010, 09:12 AM
Yeah, let's pretend everything is rosy and fine.

Redfeather1975
12-08-2010, 11:03 AM
I hate glitches.
I still haven't finished Bioshock 2 because of some glitch I can't figure out how to get around.

Kombinat
12-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Wombat_1337:
Yeah, let's pretend everything is rosy and fine.

For some of us everything is rosy and fine. You may pretend if you like, but I doubt that will address your complaints.

LordWolv
12-08-2010, 01:20 PM
Exactly. If you encounter a glitch or bug, you should calmly let Ubisoft know about it and they will almost definatly look into it. I'm tired of posts threatening Ubisoft and shouting at them.

Just remember, nearly 100% of all games made will slip out with 1 or 2 glitches. Everyone thinks Ubisoft are the only people that do it (Well, the newbies).