PDA

View Full Version : No External Views!!!!

SquadronLeader7
11-28-2004, 11:06 AM
I have installed Pacific Fighters, yet cannot get any of the external views using the F2 key or F3 and F4. Other keys work such as the Delete key and the number pad pan views keys.

I am using a Microsoft wireless keyboard, Windows XP professional an AMD 64 cpu, and ATI Radeon 800.

I have un-installed and re-installed and the problem still persists. Any ideas why this is not working?

GvSAP_Dart
11-28-2004, 11:23 AM
You have externals disabled in the difficulty settings, or are flying in a server where they are turned off.

Don't worry, did the same thing when I first got IL-2, but wasn't smart enough to ask the question online.

JamesLarson
11-28-2004, 11:30 AM
You may have to "rebind" your F2 control for external views. That's what I had to do when I got my Microsoft wireless keyboard.

ashley2005
11-28-2004, 11:35 AM
does ur microsoft keyboard have an F lock button in the top right corner next to pause break , if so press it and play away

VW-IceFire
11-28-2004, 12:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SquadronLeader7:
I have installed Pacific Fighters, yet cannot get any of the external views using the F2 key or F3 and F4. Other keys work such as the Delete key and the number pad pan views keys.

I am using a Microsoft wireless keyboard, Windows XP professional an AMD 64 cpu, and ATI Radeon 800.

I have un-installed and re-installed and the problem still persists. Any ideas why this is not working? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Check your difficulty settings. Externals may be turned off (added realism - gives me a headache http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif).