PDA

View Full Version : Zero Zeroes

XyZspineZyX
11-06-2003, 03:45 AM
Greetings to everone!
I've just become a part of the FB community (now laughing and throwing stones at my old CFS2) I'm trying to figure out what the story is with the new aircraft which are supposed to be available for FB - namely the Zero and Tony. I see that there are skins popping up everywhere but no mention of where the actual aircraft are obtained from.

Can anyone bring me up to speed?
Thanks in advanc!

Brendan Adair-Smith

XyZspineZyX
11-06-2003, 03:45 AM
Greetings to everone!
I've just become a part of the FB community (now laughing and throwing stones at my old CFS2) I'm trying to figure out what the story is with the new aircraft which are supposed to be available for FB - namely the Zero and Tony. I see that there are skins popping up everywhere but no mention of where the actual aircraft are obtained from.

Can anyone bring me up to speed?
Thanks in advanc!

Brendan Adair-Smith

XyZspineZyX
11-06-2003, 03:54 AM
with the upcomming free downlod patch 1.2 you will able to fly the A6M5a, Ki-84Ia (Frank , not Tony /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif ) , P-51D.

ther is a leaked 1.2 BETA version around in the community, there fore you read a lot about these planes in the moment - BUT they are not finnished and official.

http://www.jagdgeschwader53.flugzeugwerk.net/diverses/franky.gif

XyZspineZyX
11-06-2003, 07:15 AM
And if the Ki84 remains unchanged, LOOK OUT.

"We will welcome them with bullets and shoes."

XyZspineZyX
11-06-2003, 07:29 AM
Adair_Smith ,

The 1.2 patch is to include the Zero & Ki84 as mentioned. but is not completed yet. However, a leaked version of a beta is out & about so the skinners have gotten to work.

the Tony you've seen is a work in progress. if the maker meets all of Oleg's criteria then we can expect to see a FM done for it eventually. Probably in the paid for add-on or (pure speculation, here : ina patch to the add-on.)

i know it's confusing but you will soon figure it out!

S!