PDA

View Full Version : What can be replayed after beating the game? -spoilers-

ValidatedDavid
11-28-2009, 08:00 PM
Sorry if this has been discussed before, but could someone either list or point me to a place that lists what can be replayed after beating the game? - I know the main assassinations are not re-playable (which really bugs me) but what about:

The races
The Assassin tombs
The limited edition DLC's
The Templar Lairs
The Family crypt
other stuff?

Thanks

OSnailsO
11-28-2009, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by ValidatedDavid:
Sorry if this has been discussed before, but could someone either list or point me to a place that lists what can be replayed after beating the game? - I know the main assassinations are not re-playable (which really bugs me) but what about:

The races
The Assassin tombs
The limited edition DLC's
The Templar Lairs
The Family crypt
other stuff?

Thanks

Nothing can be replayed as far as I know

salted onions
11-28-2009, 08:50 PM
Everything except the mainstory line things can be replayed, so yes, the Assassin Tombs and DLCs can be replayed.

ValidatedDavid
11-28-2009, 11:33 PM
Thanks,

Should the family crypt be in the secret locations part of the DNA sequence? I want to go back and get the treasure I left in there. I see the Assassins Tombs and Templar Lairs there but not the crypt. I do have a red slice that shows nothing when I click on it though - perhaps a glitch? Or is the crypt in another location

fubar123321
11-29-2009, 07:21 AM
What does DLC stand for?

BrakoVonDoom
11-29-2009, 07:51 AM
Download content.

So stuff that gets put on the market place, or bonus codes that you get with pre-order games etc.

IV_trailer
11-29-2009, 07:58 AM
BTW:

The templar liars is the same as the "limited dlc". I have dlc between brackets since its only a unlock code for something allready on your disk.

ValidatedDavid
11-29-2009, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by IV_trailer:
BTW:

The templar liars is the same as the "limited dlc". I have dlc between brackets since its only a unlock code for something allready on your disk.

So people who have the regular game (and don't have collector's DLC) should have some "unlocked" red discs in the secret locations section of the DNA?

I know there was an extra DLC map that wasn't available in my location (I only got 2 with my collector's edition but I know there was a third map available to some as well) so that would explain the single blank disc in my secret locations. Can anyone confirm that I have this right?

ValidatedDavid
11-29-2009, 09:18 AM
Can someone who has replayed the Uplay downloaded family crypt section confirm that it is re-playable and post where in the DNA strand they accessed it. It isn't in my secret locations in the DNA or in the secret locations in the game database menu either. Again this is the Uplay map that everyone can download.

Anyone know exactly how to re-access it?