PDA

View Full Version : Hability Monkey see, Monkey DO

shop1617355543
08-07-2011, 05:33 PM
There is still that ability monkey? how to make the xbox I'm trying but can not.

grateful

Alan Ferreira Maia

itsamea-mario
08-07-2011, 05:52 PM
Clearly English is not your first language, but, what the hell?

notafanboy
08-07-2011, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
Clearly English is not your first language, but, what the hell?
i think he is having trouble with the mission "monkey see, monkey do" in AC2

Brandonmac10
08-07-2011, 06:40 PM
He is bad at English...

Well I'm not good at any language other than English...

He should stop trying to write English. I don't try writing kookookalshrj, whatever that would possibly be if it was real.

Cornik22
08-07-2011, 07:27 PM
Hey Brandonmac10, you should have some respect for those of us who know how to write in kookookalshrj http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Jexx21
08-07-2011, 10:30 PM
Well, I don't know why you want to make an X-Box. You should buy some PC parts and build an awesome PC instead.

shop1617355543
08-08-2011, 03:47 PM
vai se foder, se é que entende a minha lingua.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-08-2011, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by shop1617355543:

Deixe-me partir dizendo que eu não sou certo se eu identifiquei sua língua corretamente. Entretanto, se você tem perguntas você está interessado em perguntar-nos, eu perguntaria que você tenta um tradutor o ajudar a se comunicar connosco, porque eu fiz para tentar se comunicar com você. Eu penso que as línguas com exceção do inglês não estão permitidas nos fóruns. Pesaroso para alguma inconveniência.

The above reads as follows for those of you who don't speak Portugese:

Let me start off by saying that I am not sure if I have identified your language correctly. However, if you have questions you are interested in asking us, I would ask that you try a translator to help you communicate with us, as I have done to try to communicate with you. I think that languages aside from english are not allowed on the forums. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I think the language was Portugese, and I used bable fish to both find out, and formulate a response/suggestion to our friend here...

shop1617355543
08-09-2011, 03:35 AM
excuse me

Alan Ferreira Maia

blazefp
08-09-2011, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by shop1617355543:

eu entendo cabrão http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

blazefp
08-09-2011, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shop1617355543:

Deixe-me partir dizendo que eu não sou certo se eu identifiquei sua língua corretamente. Entretanto, se você tem perguntas você está interessado em perguntar-nos, eu perguntaria que você tenta um tradutor o ajudar a se comunicar connosco, porque eu fiz para tentar se comunicar com você. Eu penso que as línguas com exceção do inglês não estão permitidas nos fóruns. Pesaroso para alguma inconveniência.

The above reads as follows for those of you who don't speak Portugese:

Let me start off by saying that I am not sure if I have identified your language correctly. However, if you have questions you are interested in asking us, I would ask that you try a translator to help you communicate with us, as I have done to try to communicate with you. I think that languages aside from english are not allowed on the forums. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I think the language was Portugese, and I used bable fish to both find out, and formulate a response/suggestion to our friend here... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can be the translator xD

Here's a better translation to Portuguese from what you said above:

Deixe-me começar por dizer que eu não tenho a certeza se identifiquei a sua/tua língua corretamente. No entanto, se estiveres interessado em perguntares-nos alguma coisa, aconselho-te a tentar um tradutor para te ajudar a comunicar connosco, porque foi o que fiz para tentar falar contigo. Eu acho que as línguas, com exceção do inglês, não estão permitidas nos fóruns (true). Peço desculpa por alguma inconveniência.

Translating from Portuguese to English isn't that hard (however, translating from English to Portuguese can be very difficult) cuz, for example, the word "you" has 2 meanings in Portuguese: "tu" and "você". They basically mean the same but the last one is used when we don't know the person we are talking to, it's more ... respectful (which is something that I can't understand quite well) or when you'r Brazilian. We also do something English people don't do: we distinguish male from female before the words. For example while you say "I have a English friend" we say "eu tenho um/uma amigo/amiga inglesa". When I read this phrase in English, I can't tell if the friend is a she or a he, but in Portuguese I can (usually when a word finishes in a "a" it's female and when it finishes in a "o" it's male).

If you want to translate sth from Portuguese, don't google translate it, come to me and I'll do it with all the pleasure http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Poodle_of_Doom
08-09-2011, 08:48 AM
Cool... I was just trying to be helpful to our friend. Now that there's someone here who can do it for us, that'll be great.