PDA

View Full Version : Which edition is better; Collectors or Limited

DavisP92
10-21-2010, 03:23 PM
I want to get the best, only problem is that they both have things I want that are exclusive to each edition. collectors has the soundtrack and the art book. while limited has the bonus multi-player characters, the codex book and the tba extra content (i think its the special ezio armor). both have the two single player bonus maps and i'd prefer to play the single player more. Which should i get?

AnthonyA85
10-21-2010, 04:20 PM
The Limited (codex) edition also has the soundtrack cd, plus extra DVD with 30-40 minute movie (which is on youtube anyway), so really it's a question of price, if you can aford the codex, get that. And honestly, it has more content than the others, sure, it doesn't have the jack-in-the-boxes, but they look like something you'd get in a MacD happy meal.

Oatkeeper
10-21-2010, 04:41 PM
I thought Codex was EU only and collectors was America only....

Am I wrong?

DavisP92
10-21-2010, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
The Limited (codex) edition also has the soundtrack cd, plus extra DVD with 30-40 minute movie (which is on youtube anyway), so really it's a question of price, if you can aford the codex, get that. And honestly, it has more content than the others, sure, it doesn't have the jack-in-the-boxes, but they look like something you'd get in a MacD happy meal.

I really don't care for the jack in the box but i didn't know the limited edition had the soundtrack thats good. i'll get that then, i hope its black like the collectors edition :P.

Originally posted by Oatkeeper:

Am I wrong?

The limited edition as of right now isn't for US, but they still can sell it in the US.

AnthonyA85
10-21-2010, 05:55 PM
the codex ed also has a hard-copy map of rome, that you can stick on you're wall http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Plus a nice box to hold everything in, styled after the Treasure Chests from AC2 i think, well, it's got the game's symbol embossed on it anyway.

Oatkeeper
10-21-2010, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Pdavis3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnthonyA85:

I really don't care for the jack in the box but i didn't know the limited edition had the soundtrack thats good. i'll get that then, i hope its black like the collectors edition :P.

Am I wrong?

The limited edition as of right now isn't for US, but they still can sell it in the US. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
So I could get that sexy box from gamestop?

DavisP92
10-21-2010, 07:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pdavis3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnthonyA85:

Am I wrong?

The limited edition as of right now isn't for US, but they still can sell it in the US. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
So I could get that sexy box from gamestop? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well the limited edition says tba. so i'm hoping yea in the coming weeks we can. Does anyone know what the ps3 exclusive is, i hoping its for the single player :P

Oatkeeper
10-21-2010, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Pdavis3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Oatkeeper:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pdavis3:

Am I wrong?

So I could get that sexy box from gamestop? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well the limited edition says tba. so i'm hoping yea in the coming weeks we can. Does anyone know what the ps3 exclusive is, i hoping its for the single player :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

all know is that I want that chest, the Jack in the box not so much, but the chest is pretty cool