PDA

View Full Version : Where can I download Ubi.com (The Browser)

lronSight
01-15-2005, 01:06 PM
Anyone know where I can download it, so I can play PF Stand-Alone online.

Please assist. Thank you.

lronSight
01-15-2005, 01:06 PM

Please assist. Thank you.

3.JG51_BigBear
01-15-2005, 06:53 PM
No need to dowload, its on the game CDs.

Troll2k
01-15-2005, 08:34 PM
There is also a dedicated 24/7 pf standalone server on HyperLobby.

Strangely enough called "stand_alone_pf".

3.JG51_BigBear
01-15-2005, 08:53 PM
Way better off playing on hypperlobby. I started on the UBI serves when I first started playing online and almost stopped until I joined a squad and got onto hypperlobby. Much better players and a generally much nicer crowd.

Bartsimpson-
01-15-2005, 08:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lronSight:

Please assist. Thank you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Hit this link-

http://www.pacific-fighters.com/en/home.php?skin=S2 ,

look for the red tab right side of page ' play online' hit that it auto's the download .

Bartman .

WUAF_Badsight
01-15-2005, 09:14 PM
if he didnt DL the game off the internet , UBI.com should have installed from the CD

& it is on the CD as well even if he didnt install it intially

lronSight
01-16-2005, 10:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 3.JG51_BigBear:
Way better off playing on hypperlobby. I started on the UBI serves when I first started playing online and almost stopped until I joined a squad and got onto hypperlobby. Much better players and a generally much nicer crowd. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, but for some stupid reason, HyperLobby doesn't support Pacific Fighters Stand-Alone.

WOLFMondo
01-16-2005, 12:50 PM
Where on the CD's is it? I don't have it on mine and another guy I know in the UK doesn't have it on his either. Odd. And before anyone says anything I did buy mine :P.

BOA_ELF
01-16-2005, 05:57 PM
As far as Hyper lobby not reconizing Pf stand alone is that HL is hunting for IL2 FB exe
to get Hyper lobby to go to PF stand alone.

before hitting connect on HL hold down shift&control and hit connect at that time
with the window open input the path to your pacific fighters ( easiest way is right click the icon on the desktop and copy the target but when you paste the target remove the " on both ends ) once you have the path click save and HL should then reconize the path and work

-HH-Quazi
01-17-2005, 04:26 AM
It's called the Ubi Game Service and it should have been installed when you installed the sim, or at least it should have given you an option to either install it or not. In your program files, it is listed, in lower case, ubi.com. That is if it installed.